Reviews for Movie Night
turtle chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
haha cute. more if you please
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
L-O-freaking-L That was brilliant! I swear, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you made the whole thing up. Of course, I noticed the resemblence because I had been having a movie marathon with my family and the Chamber of Secrets was right after Mamma Mia and I was curious... you're a genius. Let me say that because I was about to rant. You're a genius.
imperfectionisunderrated chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Haha this was so hilarious! This isn't the kind of story I usually read as fluff-mode was fully on, but it's nice to read something different from time to time. I love 'Mamma mia!' so much, it always puts me in a good mood. The most hilarious part was of course the whole Mrs. Weasley act (pun intended). When Bellatrix noticed that she was familiar I was already very amused but I didn't think it would turn out like this. Though it just made everything all the more hilarious. I also found the notes in the parentheses very funny. But it's not Pierce Bronson, it's Pierce Brosnan.. xDD I rather liked how Bella&Mione interacted. Also, your grammar isn't terrible, there were some mistakes, but it's okay ;)
yamiperv chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
awww, what a wonderful story _ everything was really perfect, each and everyone of them are a couple :)

I find it really funny that Bella only payed attention to Hermione's ass and Hermione seems to know it too XP lol

I hope you'll write more in the future about them XD
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
LOL! Great Little Story! I really enjoyed reading it!