Reviews for This Feeling
Madgirl2424 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Make another snake eyes and tunnel rat fan fiction please
awesomegryphon1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
So hot and sexy...oh my. please continue to write fanfics like this. O3O
IvoryCrawler chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
It's ok! I awwwed a lot while reading this!
Viteza-Soare chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Omg so friggen cute *fangirl squeal*
rabidminimoose chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I thought this was incredibly cute!
Birdroe chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
N'awww...! That was so cute!

I need to write something of these two now.
DarkinUnderground chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Well, what do ya know? I'm not the only one who supports this pairing! Yes!

This was very nice! Hopefully you'll get more story ideas. There need to be more Tunnel Rat fics out there.
Zemmy chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I absolutely love it :DDDD
Silent-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I adore it. it was so sweet i got a cavity.
Vela513 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I'm glad someone finally writes about the Renegade series, and about T. Rat and Snake Eyes. They're my favorite characters on that show! Kinda would like to know what led up to this tee-a-tete, seems like it wasn't the first time. When did it start? And why does Snake Eyes go back to Scarlett afterwards (besides not wanting to get caught by the others, obviously)?

That one line about, 'if he opened his eyes, he'd never have another chance to see him' makes it seem like SE is just using Tunnel Rat. Is he? Definitely would like to see another chapter, or three!
xNARAx chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
FF- ok this is my OTP! plese make more! this is oe of the pbest fics i've read in a long time, i just squealed the whole time like nuts!
XthirteenX chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was amazing! I absolutely loved this story, there just isn't enough of this pairing! You did a great job of capturing their personalities and keeping them in character while writing something less conventional. I think you're right about being the first to write this in the renegades world category, there are a couple that aren't in the right category and that bugs me like nothing else. But anyway you did a great job, cant wait to read more from you! Especially this type of pairing
annea101 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
meh i dont know about that im just happy it had tunnel rat and a bit miffed he dont show on the character list but anyways good oneshot.
Frankenstein85 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
i like it. HEY LIVINGDEADPHANTOM! X3
Gin's lil kitsune chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Awww~ I loved it! :3 *hugs you tightly* You should make more Snake Eyes/Tunnel Rat fanfics *chibi eyes*