Reviews for See you, where we end
DDLJ chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Loved it!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Great story!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Really great :)
shadowglove chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I am seriously rooting for this couple! Thanks for the story!
sallysally chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Love this! Btw, if anyone's reading this, what's a shipper of Emily & Nolan called? I've just become one & I need a name. :)
Antheiala chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Love it :) I am always thinking while watching the episodes, that they would be great together :) Don't suppose, you are going to continue somehow...? Pretty pleaaaaseee :)
azab chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
great job loved it
JustBFree chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh, it's not a ''mentalist'' fiction! :( I miss your pieces on that! Truly.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow! Excellent piece you've written here. You've delved deeper into Emily showing us something we haven't quite seen but very well could see. It was totally plausible fir her character. I felt like I had a better insight into her character. The characterization was great for both of them. I also think that there is truth in her relationship with Nolan, whether its romantic, friendship, or sibling like he'll be the one that gets under her skin where she cant let him this. It was so well written to boot.:)
Ellen chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Ha! I knew there's something between the two off them especially Nolan to Emily(O)

Absolutely love this CP
Stella Starlite chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Lovely piece! Their relationship is so complex.
diavoloduchessa chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I absolutely loved this and I'll be keeping an eye out for more! :)(:
watchyouwalk chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Ofc you watch this show! BECAUSE YOU'RE AWESOME.

Perfect and flawless prime time soap opera. 3

I'm not sure I ship them as more than the best partnership-in-crime EVER, but I don't need to to be able to enjoy this lovely fic. Their relationship is the most interesting to me - as you've hinted at here, Nolan is really Emily's rock, of sorts. No one else knows. Every other relationship she has is built on a lie. So who else would she turn to?

Nolan, who is always there and always willing to help, regardless of cost to self.

Have I mentioned his badass they are together? Damn, I love them. I think you did a great job of capturing their personalities in this little ficlet. Dialogue, interactions (ofc he would bring her expensive champagne, hee!), everything. Not that I am AT ALL surprised at this coming from you. ;)

In short: I love this, I love you, I miss you! Bravo, Yana. 3

PS - My apologies for any mistakes or nonsensical-ness - it's past 1am and I'm typing on my phone, lol.