Reviews for Haunt You Every Day
YD-WB-Paramore chapter 8 . 2/4
Please right more I love this and I can see so many others do aswell it's been ages since you've put a post up is it possible there will be a new on soon?
CharmSparks11833 chapter 8 . 1/23
God! Amazing fanfic so far! I hope you update soon!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Oh God... Poor Derek...! D':

With Amnesia Stiles... How will the pack get going? The Alpha is Derek after all...!
mistsandstorms chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
For Gosh Sakes. I get so mad at myself for not noticing an abandoned story, not complete and last updated a YEAR ago. It was a great story until you QUIT. How rude! But you write well, the plot is interesting and I know it would have been a Favorite IF YOU'D FINISHED THE DARNED THING!
yaoilover6 chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Please write more soon I can't wait!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
awwwwwwwwwwww STIIIIILES ;A; but gosh this fic is beautifully written! I NEED MOOOOOOOORE! cant wait! :D
MentToBeForever chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
UPDATE I NEED THIS !
ZeoRegrediens chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Has this been abandoned or has real life been really busy for you? I really, really hope it's the latter and you continue this story because it's just getting to the good part! Haha. Can't wait for the next chapter (hopefully).
Maybe2Morrow chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
this is really good so far and I'm excited for the next update :D
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
tryingtofindmyplaceinthisworld chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
love the story cant wait for the next chaper
Anon and anon chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
NO! Poor Derek! And Erica and Isaac - and how is the rest of the pack going to survive without stiles as glue? I look forward to reading the rest of your fic!
animewiz123 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Please update soon. I really need my fix :)
banhan chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Damn robber! I hate that guy -.- great story :D
MaryCementary chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
hope you have time to update soon
loved it!