Reviews for Healing touch
quenofthieves chapter 37 . 5/30/2012
I love this story and I can't wait to read more :)
missisaac chapter 37 . 5/30/2012
awww what a chapter i was crying and laughing by the end well done :D
jules3677 chapter 37 . 5/30/2012
How romantic! BTW congrats on how well you write Teddy's dialogue, you have even got me saying his words out loud. Loved how you wrote the engagement scene. As I said very romantic. Looking forward to reading more. Thankyou for this chapter.
Leentje chapter 37 . 5/30/2012
very very very nice keep up the great work and post soon

bye bye
Penelope Elizabeth Anne Snape chapter 37 . 5/30/2012
Awwww yay!

But who could argue with a cutie like little Teddy? So wondering what his baby brother will look like and be named. :D

So happy Harry said yes!

Update Soon,

Penelope-
kittyfiction2008 chapter 37 . 5/30/2012
LOL 00 that was aweomse1 PLease keep up the good wokr i hope to see an update soon!
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 37 . 5/30/2012
Great chapter. Yeah! They are engaged.

Can't wait for more.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 28 . 5/30/2012
Ginny is worse than an idiot. She is malicious. My godfather didn't allow being in prison, to keep him from me forever.

I don't like Sirius. He has broken out of prison not for Harry, but for Pettigrew. He just kept repeating what he had said before, that his godson deserved to know the truth, that he was alive.

Bring magical photographs of Draco and Lucius. But he could have Lucius stumble across him. There was something though stopping him.

Agree. You should warn Severus, at least. Harry stunned him. "You can come stay with me. I will help you with your treatment.
Thank you. Home on the coast... Harry had seen and heard the surprise and gratitude in the man. He knew Severus had to fight to say thank you but he still appreciated it.

Good. Harry was furious. He couldn't believe that Ginny would even think to pull this kind of thing. She knew how much Teddy meant to him.

Agree. It seems that something has broken in Ginny's mind, long ago, if she is so foolishly considering Harry her destined husband, and fishing for his money and fame, while attempting to bereave him of his parents' legacy, of his godson. Mr. Toby is playing hide and seek of sorts.

Hilarious, and not a lie. But Malfoys have surely noticed this mentioning of 'Mr. Toby'. Harry shrugged. "Because your appreciation makes it so worth it.
Finally! A reason not connected to Lucius, Draco, Lily or Remus. Harry sighed. "He was saved by a veela.
What? Hmf... I don't remember this. Harry headed for the coast, and knew he had to reason with the man. He was taking a chance, Severus could just pick up and leave.

In Severus's place, I would have hexed something, preferably Harry. Not to death... But to something reminding Harry that privacy shouldn't be broken. Like, Harry having to tell to any person who is speaking with Harry the thoughts (truthful, but which are kept as secrets; like, Harry helping the twins was such a secret before) which Harry doesn't want to tell him/her at all. And now Lucius could be coming here any day.

No. They haven't come yet, they will not come soon. Lucius admitted that Albus had told him before he died.

Not fair. I dislike the meddling Albus.

It's an interesting end to Severus's 'run Malfoy Manor. Severus glared. "I should have known not to trust Albus.
Agree."Master Lucius ask me come. He tell Healer Potter to come do rehab Monday 9am.
That's a way for Lucius to get back at Severus. Harry went to leave. "You're not the only one who has been hurt, who has trouble with trust. Teddy isn't the only one you hurt.
Thank you for honesty. They hoped a date with a good guy, would help cheer him up at the very least.

It would remind Harry why Severus is the best for him. Severus ground his teeth. "To lie alone. To mourn people I loved. To struggle with what I had become.
I agree. It's not easy. It's like poison slowly killing from inside. Teddy was still in tears. "Please, please.
Harry, you put him to tears, so you are not better than Severus. At least, Severus has reason for running. As much as the man denied it, Teddy meant something to him. It was Harry that he couldn't give a damn about.

Glad you see the first, and you will see that you are mistaken about the latter. Harry could admit he had felt something, but he had been hurt badly. Severus refused to admit that he could have ever had feelings for a Potter.

Severus didn't deny it, and Severus was hurt worse by Harry and Teddy revealing him. Severus cannot control anything, cannot walk, didn't have even his magic at first, and you don't allow him his privacy. Lucius explained. "Black Mist likely saved his life.
Are you sure? I wouldn't be so quick to blame a snake.'Poisonous' isn't equal to 'malicious'.

Good luck. It's difficult to travel such a hilly country.
Nocturnal Rose chapter 37 . 5/30/2012
Love it can't wait for more!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 37 . 5/29/2012
That would be the first thing out of Teddy's mouth. For the sake of poetic justice, I want Harry, (or Severus... Twist) to have a girl. It would be so cute, but I guess that might be a bit outdone. Update soon?
hani chapter 37 . 5/29/2012
Missed this , a fun read as always
Asphodel21 chapter 37 . 5/29/2012
I LOVED this chapter! :D severus finally proposed and harry said yes! I thought it was very in character and teddy adding his bits about wanting a baby brother were absolutely adorable...maybe he'll get that little brother of his soomer rather than later ;) Once again great chapter...can't wait for your next update :)
AppleSVU chapter 37 . 5/29/2012
Very sweet :):)

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter :)
Lady DestinyHope chapter 37 . 5/29/2012
Aww such a cute chapter! I'm so happy Harry and Severus and Teddy can be a real family! I can't wait until Teddy calls Severus "Papa". That's going to be really sweet to read. Update again soon!
JustPlainAmy chapter 37 . 5/29/2012
I freeken love teddy insisting on getting a little brother it's adorable :D
1,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »