Reviews for Afterwords
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Poor John... D:
Smilers and Winders chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ugh, there you go again. Burning my heart out.
lajsogijeogihjoleroij THANKS ;O;
Gwyn Paige chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
There are honest-to-god tears in my eyes right now. This was beautiful. Thank you for writing this. That's all I have to say.
lemonpiefirefly chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Very nice! Saw the new post tonight in the general feed for Sherlock, for the intro to your 100-theme Jonlock extravaganza. Hopped back to check out some other stories while I await impatiently for the next installment, and this one killed. Wish I could be more constructive than "phwaa, that's nice", but there you are. Your summary says "compost" instead of "compose"; can we count that as constructive?
Hekateras chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Powerful. O_O
abni chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Perfect, just perfect. Made me cry. Thank you for sharing this.

Hugs,

Abni
Ceanen chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
So fabulous! I really like John's internal voice here - it sounds so authentic. Wonderful sentiment (that word again!) and it really suits him in this situation. I can just see the internal dialogue running through his mind as he types. Makes me want to go sob in a corner. So.. that's good, right? :)
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Reichenbach broke me when I saw it, and now reading this is making all those feelings come back - so thank you! ) It was a nice introspection into the process behind writing the blog post - one line that was just so damning and final - and all the other things John didn't type or didn't say: typing out he loved him, and then deleting it, because he knew that no-one would or could understand exactly how much he did, how much Sherlock meant to him. That was just perfect.

I'll shuffle off and cry in peace now )
Safe-As-Houses chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Aw, now that's just sad! D: I feel like you went a little bit overboard with the "I love you"s, though... Just my personal opinion. Very interesting idea. :)
seamuxfinny chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Beautiful fic! I loved it!
Natalie Nallareet chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I cried...

So freaking amazing.

PEOPLE READ AND LOVE.

That is all I can say, I'm to over come by the spectaclerness...