Reviews for A Promise Fulfilled
Questfan chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
As always - awesome story! You manage to use a tiny idea and draw a world of detail out of it. Thankyou for following up for Lucas and making sure the Doctor followed through on his promise.
Questfan chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
I can't believe I didn't review the last two chapters of this story! I think when I read it the first time FFNet was being spacko and wouldn't let me and then I forgot to come back and do it. So anyway I'm glad you chose Kristen and yes it would definitely work. Love the saga of Amy and Rory trying to track down a missing swimming pool!
darkaccalia520 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Ah, a wonderful end to a wonderful story. I truly loved seeing Kristin in this light. And, just when she thought all hope was lost, the Doctor shows up. I really love how all three stories tied together, and I love the fact the Doctor was at least able to assure her that the rest of the crew was alive and was fine but that she just wouldn't see them for a long time. At least that set her mind at ease for the time, and she has a new project on her hands, if you will. Thanks so much for this, and I hope you write more seaQuest stories very soon. I love them so much. :)
darkaccalia520 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
You? Predictable? NEVER. I had absolutely no idea you were going to bring Kristin back into this, but it seems logical enough. And, I like the idea. I can't imagine what she'll say when the new Doctor, who is seemingly the old Doctor, shows up on her doorstep and explains it all to her. That's something I'll look forward to. As far as Scott, Miguel, and Wendy, I understand their worry, especially since the Doctor tells them about the Macronesian Alliance...but only briefly. Will he explain it more in depth? Or will he let them see for themselves. And, at this moment, I can't imagine this story being very short now with the direction you're taking now. But, anyway...as far as the Doctor...I loved the part about him losing rooms and things. I thought that was very funny. And the talk about the Brillox...very interesting and funny as well. I loved Rory's and Amy's reactions. Well, I'm definitely looking forward to more of this awesome story. :)
darkaccalia520 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Well, since I don't know the Doctor series like you do, I can't guess where they're going exactly. But, I'm sure you'll make it make perfect sense when it's revealed. I absolutely loved Wendy's reaction. Well done with her! And, Keller and Ortiz are well done too. I loved when they realized that he was the same Doctor, even though he'd changed bodies. And, of course, I love how the Doctor keeps us guessing. Looking forward to the next. :)
Questfan chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
This was really well written. I love the way Wendy is reacting. Trying to put the pieces together while still trying to be ethical and not scan the Doctor. Great line about all the Smiths on the TARDIS! I like how Miguel and Scott are putting their known info to good use but I'm not entirely sure where you are going to take them all. You are NEVER predictable so I could have 100 guesses and still be wrong.
Questfan chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I haven't had time to catch up on this but I'm so glad you have written the follow up bit with the new Doctor. That's gonna be a headspin for Lucas! It's also great to see you rescued the three of them but I'm not sure what you are going to do with them since they never returned to Earth. Or did they? Great job of writing Amy in this, especially where she went to help Rory. On to chapter 2 ...
Earle DL Foster chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
You're far too modest with your writing capability, for you've certainly captured the crucial essences of the three primary TARDIS characters: Amy's fiery feistiness, Rory's loyally good-hearted but also dithering logic, and the current Eleventh Doctor's manic and sometimes secretive moodiness. You obviously enjoy dabbling in this particular content material, so well done and accompanying kudos for being able to indulge in what you love. If this is an introduction of sorts to the oncoming "Interlapse", then I'm sure we're all in for a real literary treat from you and your co-writer Amazing Blue.

I particularly like the way you've managed to provide a reasonably well-rounded explanation for how the seaQuest crew apparently managed to miraculously escape an explosive death on the war-torn planet of Hyperion; you've succeeded where the original writers did not. Well done, again!
darkaccalia520 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Sorry...I somehow missed this one. So glad you started another one though. :D And, wow...this is different. But, of course, the Doctor could easily be involved in this, considering where the sQ ends up. So, I am eagerly looking forward to more on this. Thanks for starting another sQ crossover. I just love how you write them. :)