Reviews for I'll Never Fall In Love
klosteca chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
why has it been years since you updated any of your stories i realy want to have you finish another one or update one soon
courtcoolio chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
I know how hard it is to write these but please continue this! I got addicted and now Im dying to know more
Maisie chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
ahhh this made me laugh, well done Please Keep Writing even though its been like YEARS since you have;) I love this happy & scary story:)
xx
m3ggi3 chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
:) Why can't my halloween be like that?

Halloween always makes me sad- it's the day they died. :'(

OOooooooooooooh Jamie's got a crush! Jamie's got a crush!

Are James, Sirius and Remus going to Lily's in the summer or are they just going to visit?

Update soon!

Megg xoxoxoxo
RidingonRumbleroar'sback chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
Well, I guess I will never know why Molly and Arthur were fighting, because you haven't updated since '03... Grrrrr... I should have read the last updated date before I read the story... Hmmm. Whatever. You know what you can do mow, though? You can update soon and write better dialogue. Then, everyone will be so surprised and happy with you that you'll get lots and lots of reviews. Wouldn't that be GREAT? :) Anyways, you probably won't listen to me. Even if I beg. *sighs* Well, have a wonderful evening.

~RORB
OrionRejects chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
Awesome so far! Please write more!
OrionRejects chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Very good story! Its obviously going to have a good plot. The writing ain't too shabby neither!
Freakiess chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
7 years since this wonderful story has been updated.
dancin' in the mist chapter 15 . 2/8/2010
i have really liked this story so far... i think that you have gotten sirius' personality right on the mark. i love how you describe the scenes like how in the 3rd or 4th chapter how they were crying and that brought tears to my eyes. i can assure you that i love it.

dancin' in the mist:)

( ) ( )

('.')

(")_(")
Clearwater4ever chapter 15 . 9/30/2009
please update i mnow u havn't in like forever but please do it is so good and i want to read the next chapter
Freakiess chapter 15 . 6/6/2009
i like this story...why did you stop updating?

ur killin me here :'(
asper295 chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
LOL, I like it, funny. Update soon!
MyraLyokoBlack chapter 15 . 2/3/2009
its been so long, are you ever going to update?
diamondreamer chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
This is great story! I really like it. When do you think you'll be done with the next couple of chapters?
choirsinger chapter 15 . 4/10/2008