Reviews for Hokage Hime
Hey chapter 1 . 3/25/2019
Go fuck yourself. I fuck the life out your bitch mother
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
Tu nous dis légèrement OOC réellement je ne vois pas, par contre j'adore cette paire plus que tsu car personnellement je le préfère mais j'aime aussi l'autre
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Yifto chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Like it? I fucking loved it! :D
MrSwaggafied chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
WOW. Amazing, I loved it. I've always supported NaruHina only, but this paring, I'm actually quiet open too. Anyways great! XD
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
CrimsonFox009 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
That was hot...
Da Vicks Guy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Nice job that was great
jrjtdjude chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was wonderful. Everything flowed so perfectly, and I like how the thoughts were expressed, just absolutely wonderful. You've outdone yourself.
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I got to say, I was surprised to see a romantic story with these two that worked well and was no time travelling or something like that. I would call it a success, but did you have to show hints of Naruto/Hinata? We already have plenty of stories with these two, thank you.
Phantom Dark-Knight chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
damn that was too sad and too romance man that was a good start and i startting to feel butterfly in my stomach and i about to cry from that their relationship about to end forever *sniff* and please *sniff* udate soon!*sniff*
alec-potter chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Nice..
H.Potter-Forever chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Really nice story,

Though I was hoping it would turn to happy side till last full stop. Oh well ... I understand something's or some stories are just meant to be sad.

Do you often write on these odd pairings or Naruto/older pairing? Because if you do then I am certainly adding you to my alerts and if you don't ... I will add you anyway :) a writer who write a story on this pairing definitely goes to my favorite list.

Looking forward to you next story, till the Goodbye &

! BEst of luCK !
Anni chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Great story but also sad! Can i do a request?o :