Reviews for Miss Yugi
cynthiacyvon chapter 2 . 2/8
arghhhh you stopped! why did you stopped? i was soo intu the chapter i didn't realize it's ending T.T
continue pleaase! i really love this kind of story
cannot wait to read more
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Awwww keep going:-)
hama431 chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Update the next chapter please
Will atemu fall for yugi
Will atemu find out yugi secert
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
*nervous laugh* Oh hell, this isn't good. We've got what amounts to a bored Season 0 Yami as Atemu, and a still beyond painfully shy but with a little bit of backbone Yuugi. And they're playing a Shadow Game. AND Yuugi is being sentenced to a penalty game. /LOVELY!/
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Man, I wish this was longer! It looked really interesting. One question though. If the girls in this story are joey, Yugi, and Ryo, why does your cover picture have Marik?
SilverShadow123 chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Please update? This is so interesting, OMG! (Or is that OMR?)

Anyways, I've never read about this one before. There haven't been any other stories of Yugi playing a shadow game with Atemu because, ya know, most of the time they're partners . . . So the concept really interests me :)

Pls update soon! Pretty please?
THE-MORNINGSTAR-DEVIL chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Scary!
Yugiohkittylover chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
If you can please update an continue soon this is a grate storie .
Timeshifter21 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I wow om I can't talk way to weriod I just looked up if get girls but to turn into one that gross with GROOSS exrat long
canada chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Please write more
The Walrus I Am chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Woah, this is NOT what I expected from the description, haha! This is awesome! I hope you write more some time!
BloodyDarkNaruto chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Holy ! I cna't wait for the next chp! Pls up date! CLiFF HanGer!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I think the story is really interesting and unique.
I'd love to read more.
hebaXyugi4eva chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Next chapter plz má Can read on
Killua10 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Your not gonna leave us hangin' are ya? this is really good, update soon, cause i really want to read more.