Reviews for Miss Yugi
canada chapter 2 . 3/25
Please write more
The Walrus I Am chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Woah, this is NOT what I expected from the description, haha! This is awesome! I hope you write more some time!
BloodyDarkNaruto chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Holy ! I cna't wait for the next chp! Pls up date! CLiFF HanGer!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I think the story is really interesting and unique.
I'd love to read more.
hebaXyugi4eva chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Next chapter plz má Can read on
Killua10 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Your not gonna leave us hangin' are ya? this is really good, update soon, cause i really want to read more.
XxilovechocolatexX chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Thank you for bothering to rewrite this for the people who liked this story :) I can't remember if I ever reviewed, but I really like your writing, even in the older version. I haven't been on FFnet for a while because of school, but I'm glad I still remembered the name of this story :D but I have to say, I really like this new version, and the season zero-ish yami. Please update soon, I'd like to see what happens next!
Gamekatt101 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Yes, yes I enjoyed it! :D And very much too!
The first chapter made me laugh, and now the second one has me on the edge of my seat!
Dunno when you're planning to update, but I really want to know what kind of a Penalty game that Atemu has in mind for his oh so very unlucky opponent.
Katt
furjoshi chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Please continue this. It's really nice, and interesting. :D
Alerica chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
ASDFGHJKLASDF. Pleeaaassseee update! I love this story,
Mustangmoon23 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Woah. I certainly was not expecting that! I am honestly suprised with the Season 0 turn that the story took, but I can't say that it's a bad thing. I find how the story went from light-hearted and humorous to dark really interesting and suspenseful! I am very curoius to see what happens next (friggin cliff hangers haha).
Mustangmoon23 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Omfg, I think I busted a lung from laughter. Their reactions to the situation are so fitting it's unbelievable. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! I must admit I started on it with a lot of caution because crossdressing/gender-bending is usually not my thing, but this makes sense and is absolutely hilarious! Thank you for writing this gold and I can't wait to get started reading the next chapter!
Scarlet Lawliet chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
The story is getting really interesting! (I enjoyed chapter 2) You should continue. I can't wait till chapter 3 :D
yugioh fan chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Even though I haven't read this YET, I could at least give ya advice. Do you think you could somehow add Dartz in there? Just asking! :)
Kurosora-chan chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Ne! Ne! If Yugi got into a penalty game, and has the Millennium Puzzle, but Atemu isn't Yami, then is Atemu and Yami two different people? And if that is the case, because you did hint that, then does Yami take over and be like, 'What the heck?' Because if so that would be funny! Great job on the story by the way and I can't wait for the next chapter! Arigato!