Reviews for Every Inch of the Way
Mi3staR chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Nice to see another history fiction about Australia by you. Although for some reason I can't help but wonder if Australia was there for so long wouldn't he be able to see Thailand once?

Ahem other then that I love this fiction I didn't know thing happened, but my knowledge of my Australian history doesn't run deep, but it was good to read :)

ah I also loved how Australia connected with the people during the time that bit was really warm. Other then that great job I hope to read more :)
drinkALLthecarlsberg chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I really love it when authors and authoresses write historically accurate Hetalia stories. Yes, Hetalia is meant to be all fun and games, but at times I feel as if the fans forget that Hetalia is (sometimes) about history. As an authoress of a historically accurate story myself, it is wonderful to see that some authors just don't post smut.

This story is really fantastic, beautifully written and able to conjure up emotions that I cannot even describe. I will now be checking out your other stories, and looking out for more.

VC.