Reviews for Call of the Forest
April-Showers82 chapter 96 . 9/22/2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed your story. Your OC's were well thought out and characterized. Changing Alec's ideas and diet to that of the Cullens was unexpected but a great twist. I am definitely glad that you had Jake become Alpha because I have almost always thought that if he had of taken his rightful place then he and Bella would have been together. I also really liked the second epilogue. Their experience and knowledge would be essential to the other packs and how they progressed into the future. You should definitely keep writing and keep being true to your ideas. I definitely agree with your author notes/rants.
Guest chapter 96 . 11/11/2013
This story is ... I don't even know how to explain how amazing it was to read, it is absolutely amazing words can't begin to ,and probably wouldn't come close, to describe its greatness. I am positive of three things:
1. This will be a story I come back to read probably frequently
2. You are a wonderful writer
3. This is my all time favorite story out of every single story I have or will read.
I wish you happy writing and can't wait to read more that you have written.
Happy writing,
Alex
kassibelle chapter 96 . 8/25/2013
awsome
snow eopard chapter 96 . 3/16/2013
omg that was the best story i have EVER read, i especially loved the ending . please keep writing you are amazing.
p.s there is candy under your pillow
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Actually it does matter if they're not her blood type. If they give someone a blood transfusion and they give them the wrong blood type the person will die.
twiwulf chapter 96 . 9/8/2012
This chapter was so sad! I wished the whole pack kept phasing, but I know it was definitely better this way with them being the 'great wolves' and all that. Loved this chapter though, regardless.
FlameAngel15 chapter 95 . 9/6/2012
Awesome Story!I love this story!Call of the Forest I say is a definitely must read!:)
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 96 . 9/6/2012
Awesome chapter I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 95 . 9/6/2012
That was a cool ending I love it.
ilovetwlilght chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
hmm im interested
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 94 . 9/4/2012
Cool chapter I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 93 . 9/3/2012
Awesome chapter I love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
this story doesnt make any sense
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 92 . 9/2/2012
Awesome.
Dee chapter 79 . 9/1/2012
I was wondering what really happened to Bianca :)