Reviews for The Fifth Note of SkinnerBX
LisaKathryn chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Wow these are so good! Are you going to write anymore? I'd love to read them
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
So have you given up on finishing the series in his POV? I understand if you have but for the record these fics are really good
Jolene chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
I originally read PD when I was younger, but thought of it earlier this month and decided to go back and finish the series. Like you, I find Mia more or less annoying, but loved the side characters like Michael and Lars. Needless to say, Book 10 left me wanting a more rounded story, particularly with Michael's POV, which is why I went searching for something online. I stumbled across your stories while searching for Book 10 in particular and haven't been able to walk away. Seriously, I read your CracKing series in less than a week. I will admit there have been a few grammar or style issues, but I love your overall form of storytelling and the background you've created for Michael. Please, please, please finish Book 10! I've yet to find another Michael POV fanfic that I like as much as yours and Book 10 is really the one I'm obsessing to read. I agree that the later books are more difficult for him, but I don't think you need to stick to the rules of doing five more books. There's usually so little time between the installments that I think you could combine a few to cut back on some of the time demands and open up some room for your creativity to shine. Really mostly just want to hear your story of Michael's POV in books 9 (at least from the fight on) and 10. Keep up the good work and hope to see an update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Love your writing, by far the best version of Michael I've read yet. Please write the next lot soon! :)
crizangel21 chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Hi, I don't know how long since you last posted here, but I wish you can still continue the entire series, most of all PD10. I'd understand if the next 3 books would be short due to the fact that Michael was out for most part, but please finish the Cracking series! :)
maybeicanfly chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
I'm really enjoying reading these series... Honesty, it's the best princess Diaries fanfic I've ever read. I love the way you write Michael's POV. I think you described his character perfectly. and you made me be okay with Judith. I didn't think it's possible. ;) I really hope you'll continue writing these series... Please , please, please... :)
Me chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Is he stupid enuff to forget prom like its been ages since I red d book nd I'm Irish not American we don't hav prom here nd I'm not even thirteen yet but I stil remember dat proms on
GuitarGirl97 chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
The 5 stories you have written from Michael's POV are the best Princess Diaries fanfics I have ever read- and that is not an exaggeration! I love how you manage to get inside Michael's head in such a way that I don't disbelieve anything, I love how your style of writing is so clear and addictive and I love your humour! The best thing, though, about these fics is that I honestly forget they are fanfiction; they read as if Meg Cabot penned them. Please please please write the rest of the series from the lovely Michael's POV, as I think everyone who has read your stories would agree that your writing is brilliant!
P.S. You even managed to make me feel sorry for Judith, something I thought would never happen! :)
Bibliophil88 chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Very good :) I just read all 5 in your series- looking forward to the next 5- hopefully soon!
LPeck chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
I don't mean to nag, but when are you going to continue with these stories? I know you said you were going to take a break but that was quite awhile ago...anyway just wondering cause I love you fanfic...bye
miamichael4ever chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
YUP!sounds like the best!but please dont make it too sad..all ur other books are amazing!
tainabe chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
Hey, sorry the bad english, but I'm still learning.
I really wanted to ask you to keep doing these POV of Michael all the books because they are perfect and feel like Meg had written them.
aaa chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
Nice ending...
HolleyS chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
this story was great ! you are a amazing writer! can you do book 10 soon, pleeease, i love reading michaels view of the books
Timetravellingturtle chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
AHHHHHH! PLEASE START BOOK 6 ALREADY!