Reviews for A Time to Love
monochromatic-tomato chapter 8 . 6/14/2016
YAY! Even if it was just this chapter, I am so happy you posted on this story again! I always come back to read this one whenever I run out of new stories to read. Hope you keep updating "A Time to Love".
Bippityboo chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
You came back! Yay!
sakerat chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
Love it
FioletovyyeGlaza chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
OMG. AN UPDATE. I LOVE YOU SRSLY YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.
III59 chapter 7 . 6/1/2016
! An update?! (*dances in my seat*). Love where the story is going so far, especially the rusame bits and moments (even if they are for show). And finally, a gang to gang related work! Can't wait to see these two in action now. Like Ivan, I also thought they were exposed because they got drunk more than once. . . Thank god they didn't. Thanks for the update, hope life's treating you right! (A review for chapter 8 because apparently it won't let me review it?)
You're back chapter 8 . 6/1/2016
You write so well! I'm excited to read more.
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
You left on a cliffhanger.
neverchange5986 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Awesome story! I like Alfred pointing a gun on Gilbert's head.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
Update soon! that was a really bad cliff hanger.
Simplyme2322 chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
Thank you for letting us know! I'm so glad this story is being continued (I thought it was being discontinued). Thanks again and I hope you have a great day!
ChopstickGirl241 chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
This is for real right? I REALLY liked this story but you kinda posted this on April Fool's Day so...I just wanna be sure.

If so, I'm really looking forward to the eventual update :3
III59 chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
Thanks for not forgetting this story! It's understandable if you haven't updated yet, and a good thing that you gave a notice to let us know.
Simplyme2322 chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
I can NOT believe that the story ends on such a cliff hanger please update the story. Thank you and I hope that you have a great day
Hyoshado chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
(this is for chapter seven even though it is on chapter six :) )
Oh. My. Gosh. YOU CAN NOT END IT HERE D: PLEASSSSSEEEE I CAN'T SUFFER THIS CLIFFHANGER D: D: D: D: D: D:

Great job with this one! I honestly don't mind that it takes so long for people to update. The only thing that bothers me is when people purposefully publish something, knowing that they won't finish it. Anyway, I really like this story! I love how you portray both Alfred and Ivan, especially Alfred. He isn't the perfect happy person everyone always thinks, you do a good job with this. I really like Alfred's need for hygiene too! People make him seem so against cleanliness. One of my favorite scenes was that fight between Alfred and Ivan. I just love it! :D
NinetailsKyuu9 chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
...how have I not read this story before..This is pure gold..
I can only hope you update sometime soon x'o