Reviews for A Time to Love
Asme chapter 12 . 12/26/2017
I can't believe it's over. This was such a good story and a part of my life for what felt forever. Thanks for writing this. I'm really grateful. You did a great job
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2017
This was so great. I'm so happy you finished it let alone bother to continue, especially when the story was getting good. It felt like a movie and it was so beautifully writ ten, I'm here at midnight crying like an idiot lol. Anyway I hope to read more for u but if not then I'm glad I went on this journey. Thank you...
monochromatic-tomato chapter 8 . 6/14/2016
YAY! Even if it was just this chapter, I am so happy you posted on this story again! I always come back to read this one whenever I run out of new stories to read. Hope you keep updating "A Time to Love".
Bippityboo chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
You came back! Yay!
sakerat chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
Love it
FioletovyyeGlaza chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
OMG. AN UPDATE. I LOVE YOU SRSLY YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.
III59 chapter 7 . 6/1/2016
! An update?! (*dances in my seat*). Love where the story is going so far, especially the rusame bits and moments (even if they are for show). And finally, a gang to gang related work! Can't wait to see these two in action now. Like Ivan, I also thought they were exposed because they got drunk more than once. . . Thank god they didn't. Thanks for the update, hope life's treating you right! (A review for chapter 8 because apparently it won't let me review it?)
You're back chapter 8 . 6/1/2016
You write so well! I'm excited to read more.
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
You left on a cliffhanger.
neverchange5986 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Awesome story! I like Alfred pointing a gun on Gilbert's head.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
Update soon! that was a really bad cliff hanger.
Simplyme2322 chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
Thank you for letting us know! I'm so glad this story is being continued (I thought it was being discontinued). Thanks again and I hope you have a great day!
ChopstickGirl241 chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
This is for real right? I REALLY liked this story but you kinda posted this on April Fool's Day so...I just wanna be sure.

If so, I'm really looking forward to the eventual update :3
III59 chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
Thanks for not forgetting this story! It's understandable if you haven't updated yet, and a good thing that you gave a notice to let us know.
Simplyme2322 chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
I can NOT believe that the story ends on such a cliff hanger please update the story. Thank you and I hope that you have a great day