Reviews for The Son Of Anarchy
Don-21-Dunbar chapter 33 . 1/26/2017
Man, I love this story. It really fills the empty void left by the show ending. I really wish you would continue it.
Tahler chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
This is amazing
Ang R chapter 33 . 6/15/2016
I have say that I was really enjoying this story & I hope that you'll someday continue or that you'll post on here that some else is continuing the story!

I'll have to say, maybe it's just me, but I prefer Emily over Jayde. I think you're trying to make her much like Tara, but I feel like I've already seen & read Jax & Tara stories. Whereas Abel & Emily are a new story, a new kind of relationship.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/12/2016
I wish I was a writer. But I am not. I would not let people dictate how I told a story either . I absolutely enjoyed this and hope you finish it soon
sons of anarchy chapter 28 . 1/18/2016
hi read the last coup[e of chapters need to put on the shows to follow jaz footsteps where did it goes from here please make he shows abale growingup his life without is dad where it leads the club ok be really good thanks for the last shgow really good
Aseph chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
This story is awesome! I really like it!
However. Chibs has a scottish accent, not Irish...
grace chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
will u finish?
William chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
First off Clay was killed in season six, Jax killed himself at the end of season 7, after Opie was killed while in jail you never see his kids again. Tara is also dead (Killed by Gemma).

Second; your sentence structure is flawed, Paragraphs lack grammar, excessive use of quotation marks.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/19/2014
I hate it when this happens. Please finish !
Kenzo123 chapter 33 . 6/3/2014
Has someone taken over the story?
Cure chapter 33 . 5/10/2014
Awesome Story
SAMCRO4LIFE chapter 30 . 2/26/2014
grammar and spelling? lets see some punctuation. geez, didn't you go to school?
wendyhill chapter 32 . 2/16/2014
I'm loving reading about jax's son joining the club just wishing the chapters were a little longer you get two thumbs up from me.
kellyandillyria chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
I have to say I love what your doing with Abel it's almost like hearing about Jax at this age and what he might have gone thru with his first killings and stuff
nelson chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Great version but now that season six is over clay and Tara are dead maybe write clay only in a picture and maybe jax has a new wife? Just a thought but it was good read.