Reviews for iDefend
TheEpicKen1 chapter 1 . 9/14
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Make more chapters
full-on-heavy-metal chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Come on write some 's been 6 months I love the story and I want to see what happens
beaniek4 chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Cool story so far
Darkoslim chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
The People who said negative comments are delirious I think this a really good story and you should continue…and I freaking hate Freddie he's so weird and obviously Carly was never madly in love with him and I think Sam- when she finds out whats happening should ask Griffin for help so the can beat the shit out of Freddie's weak ass
Marty chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
GODDAMN YOU! Stop playing with my emotions. Freddy is a douche. And the other people flaming your story are also douche bags. The point of fan fiction is to be a fan and write your own story. If you don't like it then don't read it. Nuff' said case closed. You better update!
comintrix chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Hey so overall I think the story is slightly over the top, but its still enjoyable so nice job for the most part. I've noticed that your grammar has gotten a lot better since chap1 and that's great, I'm glad to know that you're learning and improving. I would suggest extending you vocabulary is my fav site ever- and watch your tenses. You should perhaps look into getting a beta/proof reader.

Nice job though, I really look forward to seeing how it turns out
Me chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
This is terrible
Cire Dnalleh chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Love your story please update.
Really chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
So Freddie & Colonel Shay are homophobes trying to break Cam up, huh? Not the most original plotline for this pairing you could have chosen...

The elaborate plot is unnecessary anyway. The loft could easily be sold, forcing Spencer and Carly to live elsewhere. As custodial parent of a minor child, Col. Shay can simply move Carly to the military base he's stationed at whenever he wishes. I believe he typically serves overseas. Sam's extensive juvie record would pretty much torpedo a travel visa application (remember iToe Fatcakes?). Besides, when Sam moves to L.A., its going to be Pucketine all the way!
darkfox347 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
darkfox347 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Do you practice krav maga? Bc I do. And they do beat you until you don't bruise anymore lol
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I'm hating freddie
thebethgreenelife chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
This is incredible! Please continue!