Reviews for Fighting for Life
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
I have just found this story and had to read it all in one go (my work is so lucky to have me!). It is amazing.

I love this version of Spencer, Ashley, Kyla and Paula. I adore Mr Tiggs and Sara and can't wait to read more.

Wonderful story!
CR00 chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
I might be reading to much into that journal entry but it felt ominous. Please don't kill anyone well except their mom lol.
ashleyss27 chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
*In a horrible singing voice,but somehow adorable* "And you, light up my life. You give me hope, to carry on!" I missed this story so much! My day has benn made. Hell my month has been made! Football and this update? The universe is perfectly aligned...plz update soon?! :))))))
tanner12 chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Thank you for the update. Very excited when I saw this. There were so many wonderful things in this update- Kyla's weight loss and excitement over her new clothes, Ashley some-what embracing a more healthy-eating lifestyle, how well Ashley and Spencer communicate with each other and actually really listen and support one another, Mr Tiggs' return and "Who Let the Dog's Out", their very adorable wrestling on the bed, Kyla May.. And so many more. Spencer is truly an amazing person- so love her. Kyla is such a sweet person to be doing this for her mother. I must confess, I am not invested too much in the Mom's storyline- only in how it relates to Ashley and Kyla. So sad to see there are only a couple more chapters left. This story could go on and on and cover all facets of their lives and I would be more than content. It is a fabulous, uplifting, inspiring, hilariously funny, super sweet story that is special to me. Thank you for it for however long it lasts.
xyepx chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
Ooooooooo cool story
Avid-FFFan chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
I think I would shout this from the roof tops too. I know they are taking it slow, but there are some things that I don't know how they can stop. I know it would be very hard for me to take it slow with either of these girls; although I guess some things that are worth having are definitely worth the wait. I am quite enjoying your new character Sara too, it really brings to life some parts of Spencer as Kyla does for Ashley's character.

Great story, looking forward to the next chapters.
ashleyss27 chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
Ahhhhhhh! Im so glad ur back! *super creepy, but adorable, smiley face!* Loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved this chapter. Even if it was short. :D cant wait for the next!
tanner12 chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Glad you are back. No matter the frequency or length of updates, this is still one of the best stories out there. With that being said, I am really looking forward to the next update and really looking forward to that "perfect" moment Spencer is looking for- sort of surprised that they aren't officially dating yet- or are they? After their heart stopping kiss, I thought they would be at least official. But, I do see Spencer as a hopeless romantic so I can see her waiting for the perfect romantic moment. Hope all is well with you and good luck on your pt exam. And last but not least, is it horrible for me to say that I am glad Kyla hung up on her mom?
ashleyss27 chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Even tho this was a filler, its probably one of my favorites so far. Paula reminds me of my mom so much lol. Awww thanks for the dedication! I was so excited i had to show my sistwr...she didnt care...but i showed her! The work outs are going well...ish...hard to stay motivated but im stickickin to it the best i can. Hope you pms. As always this story makes my day. :)
tanner12 chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Hooray for an update! Thanks for giving us Spencer's thoughts on their kiss. Much appreciated. Loved all three of them hanging out at the beach house and always love an appearance by Paula. So consistently good each and every update.
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
i am BEYOND honored to have been dedicated such a beautiful chapter! D it's really lovely of you, i love it.

my username is a real pain in the asss lol i've had alot of problems with it..

THANK YOU, Thank You, thank you! i've never had anything dedicated to me before. just lovely. )
tanner12 chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
Loved it. It was funny and sweet and romantic all in one update. Ashley and Spencer just seem so natural together. You've managed to have them be comfortable around each other and just be themselves - all the while still being very attracted to each other- it is beautiful how you have woven it so far. Also super glad about the beach hut development- I think that will really help Ashley. Not only does this story have my favorite Spencer, but it is starting to have my favorite Ashley/Spencer relationship! Love the pace you have set for them- cannot wait for the next update and I would LOVE to hear Spencer's thoughts on their kiss. The babysitting was super awesome too! Loved all the little details- tooth fairy, animal calls, Spiderman warfare, the state of Ashley's apartment, the "Chopped" dinner at Sara's, "das no boys here"- Brilliant job as always and thank you!
DontMindBnCrazy chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
This was such a funny and cute chapter. The ending was absolutely perfect. I like it when an author takes their time with Spencer and Ashley's relationship, it just seems more realistic and exciting.

Your characters in this story are enjoyable to read, Spencer is freaking hilarious!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
leanmean chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
ahem. as a side note, I just noticed the chapter didn't post who I was dedicating it to, which is mysterious. so, , this one was for you.

yay?