Reviews for Your Body Remembers
Shadoween chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
that was great oh Alexander you tease xD pity it ended like it did but it was very realistic that way
MarblePeace chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I was having a bad Monday before I found this. My day has been made.
Tadeshi chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I'm speechless...
My first reaction at the end was: "HELL NO, It can't be ended like this...!"
Khm, after all, I must say I'm not really used to write reviews for stories, but this time I made an exception. Just because this fic is one of the best Amnesia-stories I've ever read. x3
Keep going!
TattletailIsSorry chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Nevermind that last review... ToS is you... I feel like an idiot.

On the bright side: I now have a new Amnesia author to follow!~
Tattletail chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Goodness this is lovely, and I, too, would like to see what happens, but I thought you should know that someone on here named Tinderbox of Sanity has reposted your story, keeping the title and whatnot but changing the summary.

Sorry this happened. Good luck with future writings.
Hatsune Miku 01 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
woah...I loved it!
Lost Shining Ghosts chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I just completely stalked you from the Amnesia Kink Meme to your deviantart to here XD

But regardless, I'm proud I did! Because this story's absolutely brilliant so far and I'm anticipating more chapters because you left me hanging with possibly one of the WORST cliff hangers in my time in reading Amnesia slash.

That was a dick move. And now I have no choice but to wait for the next chapter on the verge of iminent annihilation!

0928soubi at chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I've honestly never heard of Amnesia-the dark descent, but this was absolutely fantastic. Very hot, and I loved the protagonist's emotions and mental state. Very intriguing. :3
Tsukiori chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I loved this story! You wrote both Daniel and Alexander very well. I love it when Alexander is a manipulative bastard.