Reviews for Once Runaways
LOVE IT!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
One of the cutest, sweetest love stories told by Narnia, this! These two are simply made for each other, no doubt about that.

Awesome job yet again!
Dawntreader chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
You captured the story and characters beautifully.
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely, utterly, and fantastically PERFECT.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I squealed a few (dozen) times while reading it, and within the first sentence, I knew that it would be going on my favorites' list.

I've always loved Shasta and Aravis, and this was a beautiful portrayal of their relationship throughout its many different stages. I especially loved the bit about theirs being a "marriage of convenience."

Again, wonderful fic. Definitely worth the read (and a re-read or two! Or twenty...).
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I adore this paring, I adore this fic! I love pieces like this; sweet, cute, funny, beautiful, warm and tender... great job!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Sweet stuff.
squishboots chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I loved the spirit of this.
constantlearner chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Sweet and believable.
Nolesr1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
that was adorable
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Yay! Cor/Aravis. This patchwork of moments made me smile and ponder. Good work.
-RandomCelt
The Good Girl chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ah. Beautiful. Perfect. Thank you.
El Reino chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I always check for more Cor/Aravis fics, and this one was fantastic. 10 and 11 were great and hilarious, while 15 was so sweet and sounded completely like Aravis. 25 was the one that pushed me to review, because Bree's horse speak was great!

Thanks for writing!
CupCakeConundrum chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I think number 17 is my favourite. It nearly made me tear up... Although I quite like 19 too, and 20, and 21... Ah, I cant decide! There is TOO MANY GOOD ONES! Each for it's own reason too.

*HannaH*
narnian chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
gosh *_*
what a ... fanfiction (i fill it with "gorgeous", "great", or "amazing").
how about you? ;)
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I love this, please write more Cor and Aravis fics!