Reviews for Acquainted With the Night
Zeki Young chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
There was a bit there where your words made me shed a tear.

Powerful stuff.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Wish AWM reads your ff to put wonderful Caskett love in the show for shipper hearts like us. Loved it.
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Oohhh I LOVE this fic and I just FOUND this NOW! XD do you have a sequel or something for this? :D this is awesome! XD
student chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
it's a pretty good story. an interesting and original angle. even believable. well done!
LS chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Thank you for writing something so amazing! I love Kate, and would probably be just as gone as Castle if she existed in my life... But SO often, with both the show and fanfic, I find myself wanting to scream, "But what about CASTLE'S feelings?"

This is the most brilliant piece I've seen yet that addresses Castle's feelings, and has Kate examine her treatment of him.

Wonderful!
nightlight's fire chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I'm starting to see all my favourite Castle authors teaming up to write amazing stuff. This certainly qualifies in spades.
anonymous.individual chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Wow. Amazing :D
1477166 chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
This is stunningly beautiful, I love it!
headtilt chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Wow...just, wow. I've always thought that it would take healing Rick to get Kate to open up and let herself heal, but this is so much better than what I imagined. Love it.
verenouche chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Wow, she really is taking action. To be honest, there was a part of me that half expected her to think it all over again and talk herself out of it (probably because she's always the one interrupting their moments on the show) but I'm really liking this! :D

Also (I think I already told you that, but in case I didn't I'm gonna tell you now) I absolutely love the way you write about the different character's feelings and inner monologues! It seems very realistic, especially how she keeps kind of coming back to how his actions affect her and then pushing herself to just think about him again. That little sort of internal battle was very nice to read :)

Oh, and the way Castle is instantly worried about her when he finds out she drove her bike even though he himself was so miserable was totally adorable, as well as their moment at the beach. Though I somehow liked their talk-turned-fight even more.

And the ending, of course, who wouldn't like that? Seeing how they get together is one of my favorite things (even more so than having them together):D

Really amazing story, I enjoyed every bit of it! :D

Oh, also, both your writing styles mash really well :)
verenouche chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
(yes, incredibly late review, I know)

I really like the way you have Beckett focusing on Castle's needs & what he wants here and how she's worrying about him. Kind of reminds me of Cops & Robbers, which is always welcome ;D

Also her stalking his twitter? We all know she likes to do that once in a while ;)

And Martha shipping them just makes me love her even more, both on the show and in fanfics!

Though I am intrigued now as to what Castle's hiding. I wonder if it's only his feelings for her that are weighing on him or if there's something more, like something related to this mysterious guy who keeps calling him. Guess I'll have to read the next chapter to find that out, so I'm just gonna do that now :)
tillersaurous chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
such a great story. i love that kate is putting in so much effort to comfort castle.
bones35 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Oh, this is a great story - Beckett's drive to see him was really described well.

I also liked how Castle's despair in blaiming himself and concluding there was no future with Beckett was sad, but you set a limit to it.

And, I want to see his house in the Hampton's; nice job is presenting that image.
Liv Wilder chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
I loved this story. I was reading it on my BB, so didn't review at the time, but just had to say how good it was. Particularly when she said that she wouldn't be sleeping in the guest room because she was sleeping with him and he was so clueless.

Loved the line "because he was handsy as hell" - laughed out loud at that one.

Thanks for another great story. Don't know how you do it so frequently (no innuendo intended).

Liv
CastleRae chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Your stories just keep getting better and better! Wonderful job!