Reviews for An Awfully Big Adventure
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
I guess this will never be finished...or even updated. Too bad.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Taking this story off my Favorites, as you don't seem inclined to finish it. Pity.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Ooh, this is interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how you narrate the time-travelling future-changing events. : )
moira hawthorne chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
wait wait... if Jareth succeeds... in convincing a young Sarah to go to the Labyrinth with him... than this Sarah wont exist... would never had existed.. to have made a bargin/death wish with Jareth
Mrs Pepperpot chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
I'm liking the premise of this story and am looking forward to reading more. It reminds me a little of 'A Necessary Deception by Scattered Logic' but that's no bad thing, and I'm sure you have something completely different up your sleeve for the rest of the story. I will look up your other Labyrinth fanfiction.
Kaytori chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Yes funny how that works, mayhaps we will not have to wait so long for chap 3?

Wonder what Jareth's motives are...
DreamCrystal13 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Yay! Loving it so far! Hope to see more soon. :)
Smiles1998 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Alright. This seems very promising! Update soon!
squibblyquill chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Nice work. I bit more going on here than fluff, and if the plot can keep it above the bare fluff line, you'll probably end up with an interesting piece.
Morefindiel chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Yaaaaaaaaaay! Update! I hope the wait time for the next chapter is shorter.
And I just love your writing. "Tea and dastardly plans, the breakfast of champions" is my favorite thing right now.
TheLadyBookworm chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Glad to see you're back!
artseblis chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Love this, a new game between the GK and Sarah, only the stakes are higher. Looking forward to more chapters.
Tlcatlady chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Your Jareth is wonderful! TLC
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Very nice, graceful story movement. Please keep it going.
Whyndancer chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
I bet 8 cookies that it doesn't work the first time. What on earth ( or under it) is going on in Jareth's twisty Goblin King brain right now...