Reviews for An Awfully Big Adventure
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 2 . 4/22
Oh! Oooooh! Why did you quit?! Jareth has to find a way to convince her! Cmon now! Don't leave us hanging as it was getting good!
Whack-the-beetle chapter 2 . 4/9
Don't know how I missed this because I've read other stories of you. Really nicely done! While the theme of a dying Sarah who makes a bargain with the Goblin King is not new, yours is special in many ways. I love that this Sarah is really grown up, neither bratty nor soppy, but desperate and that makes the whole thing actually convincing. Your characters do not react according to the unspoken law of Laby fics, so Jareth is neither enamored nor out for revenge as he is pictured so often (and you comment on it too) and that's very refreshing. Shame it does not continue, I'd love to read more and hope the muse visits you again on behalf of this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
I guess this will never be finished...or even updated. Too bad.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Taking this story off my Favorites, as you don't seem inclined to finish it. Pity.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Ooh, this is interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how you narrate the time-travelling future-changing events. : )
moira hawthorne chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
wait wait... if Jareth succeeds... in convincing a young Sarah to go to the Labyrinth with him... than this Sarah wont exist... would never had existed.. to have made a bargin/death wish with Jareth
Mrs Pepperpot chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
I'm liking the premise of this story and am looking forward to reading more. It reminds me a little of 'A Necessary Deception by Scattered Logic' but that's no bad thing, and I'm sure you have something completely different up your sleeve for the rest of the story. I will look up your other Labyrinth fanfiction.
Kaytori chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Yes funny how that works, mayhaps we will not have to wait so long for chap 3?

Wonder what Jareth's motives are...
DreamCrystal13 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Yay! Loving it so far! Hope to see more soon. :)
Smiles1998 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Alright. This seems very promising! Update soon!
squibblyquill chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Nice work. I bit more going on here than fluff, and if the plot can keep it above the bare fluff line, you'll probably end up with an interesting piece.
Morefindiel chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Yaaaaaaaaaay! Update! I hope the wait time for the next chapter is shorter.
And I just love your writing. "Tea and dastardly plans, the breakfast of champions" is my favorite thing right now.
TheLadyBookworm chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Glad to see you're back!
artseblis chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Love this, a new game between the GK and Sarah, only the stakes are higher. Looking forward to more chapters.
Tlcatlady chapter 2 . 8/6/2014