Reviews for Special Sonally Song Story
shira-flame chapter 1 . 3/22
beautiful and beautiful! ME CHARMING STORY AND SONG!
SonallyrlzKC chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
*sob* That was beautiful! I'm literally shaking. Overwhelmed by Sonally/Sonsal love! That story was not only perfect in love and in lyrics, but also in accuracy of the comic storyline! Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I can't wait until I can get an account on ! I even liked your general writing style.
Candace chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Zoe I'm not Gamefreak, I'm Candace and nobody else. I was defending Sally from Gamefreak because he was calling Sally a bad name. So don't insult me Zoe; Sally is my favourite Sonic girl and character.
Zoe chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
A bitch is a female dog. dogs bark, barks on trees, trees are nature and natures beautiful so be quiet about sally cause she is a bitch which means she's beautiful. Go SONALLY
Zoe chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Excuse me game freak but u just called sally beautiful. a bitch is a female dog, dogs bark , barks on trees, trees are nature and natures beautiful. so really thank u for calling her beautiful. And GO SONALLY. Sally's beautiful sweet kind and all in one so shut your mouth Gamefreak. and GameFreak your a slut
Holly Bowen chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Very Cute Very nice. Im Not A Sonally Fan But I Loved It.
random chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
so sweet and cute :')
Angela chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
awww it was sooo cute at the end i love it!
Candace chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hey, hey, hey, hey Sally is NOT a bitch Gamefreak, you're just a freaking idiot. Your fucking name says it all. Sally is cool, sweet, kind, generous, trustworthy, beautiful, respectful, sexy, powerful, athletic, strong, caring, thoughtful and greatful, unlike that slut Amy Rose! Back off Gamefreak, Sally ROCKS! Sonally FOREVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I'm a straight up SONALLY FAN!Go sonally!i thought the story was great please make a mouthed 1.;)
Gamefreak chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Bigby you don't to apologize to that girl cause I checked her out and truthfully I find her to be a BITCH.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh my god! That was amazing! I nearly cried when they started singing! That was beautiful!
Candace chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I really love this story, The romantic pasion you put in this story is sweet. I too am a Sonally & Sally Lover and a BIG Amy & Sonamy HATER! If this is not a review and more like a comment sorry. I just love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I useally read sonally (sonicxsally) stories but when I read this one I was filled with bliss. These are the kind of romantic stories I love . Go to hell Amy Rose. Sally you are heaven sent. When Sally started singing I honestly began to break in tears. Wonderful story, keep it up! P.S. I'm a Sally and Sonally Fan. I hate Amy and Sonamy.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
that was a amazing story. i could actually picture all of that. sonally is amazing i dont know whats up with some people being rude. just because people like sonally doesnt mean they hate amy. sonamy fans are so immature and keep being disrespectful. so soamy is okeyy but sonally is better