Reviews for Special Sonally Song Story
Sally zhang chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I loved it! I love sonally !
Could you do one on shadamy? Thanks!
Sonic and Sally chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
One moring, Amy woke up and ran down stairs to congratulate sally and sonic on getting a new baby that wads coming in tree weeks. "The babys are a boy and a girl and someone still needs to make the crib."Sally was experiencing the most painful time in her then Shadow came in the kitchen. "How's the baby Sally." "Good." Sonic went upstairs to the room and locked the door. He was building the crib. Sally un locked the door. She went to bed and did't bother get called tails to help ran downstairs and fell asleep.4 weeks later... Sally wakes up and yells " SONIC !" SSonic woke up and ran to her. SONIC ran to the car and stamped sally drove straight to the hospital. When they arrived,sonic took sally out the car."HELP HELP!"Sonic took her to her room. Sonic had to leave and come back at went home to get ready for the new got the nursery hours later,Sonic woke up and ran to the hotel to get Sally. They rushed home with the new twins. Sonic brought Sally in the nursery. "I love it!" She put the baby's to sleep. she kissed sonic ." What are we naming them?" " Raina and Dash." Sally kissed sonic good night and went to bed.

The end
twilightnite13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
That was actually very sweet...I think it brought a tear to my eye...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
what are the name of the songs
lrhaboggle chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Aww, that was sweet. That little reference to the "Amy Sally Sonic Love Triangle" made me chuckle. I thought it was funny how when Sonic said he needed everyone's help, he meant EVERYONE. Sonic is a good boyfriend.
JackAttack216 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I'm am just awed by this
mark chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
this story touched my heart
shira-flame chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
beautiful and beautiful! ME CHARMING STORY AND SONG!
SonallyrlzKC chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
*sob* That was beautiful! I'm literally shaking. Overwhelmed by Sonally/Sonsal love! That story was not only perfect in love and in lyrics, but also in accuracy of the comic storyline! Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I can't wait until I can get an account on ! I even liked your general writing style.
Candace chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Zoe I'm not Gamefreak, I'm Candace and nobody else. I was defending Sally from Gamefreak because he was calling Sally a bad name. So don't insult me Zoe; Sally is my favourite Sonic girl and character.
Zoe chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
A bitch is a female dog. dogs bark, barks on trees, trees are nature and natures beautiful so be quiet about sally cause she is a bitch which means she's beautiful. Go SONALLY
Zoe chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Excuse me game freak but u just called sally beautiful. a bitch is a female dog, dogs bark , barks on trees, trees are nature and natures beautiful. so really thank u for calling her beautiful. And GO SONALLY. Sally's beautiful sweet kind and all in one so shut your mouth Gamefreak. and GameFreak your a slut
Holly Bowen chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Very Cute Very nice. Im Not A Sonally Fan But I Loved It.
random chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
so sweet and cute :')
Angela chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
awww it was sooo cute at the end i love it!