Reviews for Can't All Be Luck
MoJo-TsuneniToEien chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I'm absolutely in love with your story. It's so emotional, and Keroro is just charming! (-) Very sweet, and very cute I really, really, really want to know what happens next!
Thanks for making this so awesome!
CM chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Wow this is actually pretty well writen! I would love to see it continued, you've brought up quite a few interesting topics in this chapter and I have to say I'm pleasently surprised by how well you've described natsumi 's situation thus far. If you keep writing I will definitely keep reading!
Rurikuro chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I love this story! XD It's so well written and just draws me in... personally I would love to see it continued! I so want mor hope you do consider continuing it 3 but either way it is a great story!
Latios381 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
This is a great fic that should be continued! Please do so!

By the way, the creator of Sgt. Frog / Keroro Gunsou is a man, not a woman xD
Aleyna3199 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
English Dub Sucks !

theyre not true to the scripts -_-

cool story though :D good job!
DAW chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
i really do like this. honestly i thought it would just be one of those really strange stories other people write, but i enjoyed this.

i think you should continue, id like to see Tamama's reaction and if Natsumi is taught a Deathblow since shes a tadpole, and I'd also like to see what Kululu and Giroro are doing and where theyve been.

so anyways, the story was awesome and well written, and i like the fact that Natsumi is starting to see that space frogs arent all bad.
Dr. Dee Da Dee chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
This was sweet and very well written, i loved it :)

it'd be cool if you do continue this, but i dont mind if you leave it

(it'd be great to see more keroro gunso stories from you :)