Reviews for Rising Moon, Hunter's Night
Debbie Hicks chapter 13 . 8/10
14.
the Chanting
rin jin tou zai bai rryo restu chi sho B ITTEN With them with b est frien ds scream ing of pure venom was b urn ing up with then were CHANGED Far too much ov erdrained as all of were drain ed of blood v ery then suddenly too late was Tran stioning too late as all of them Not this time Negatrash m ess with us you'r Sushi! you broke this law Felix Scream ing as it took ov er then Executed as all of the een s with myself surren dering Murdered b y them by reb rokinmg b on es as all of sc ream in g then More of the torture then too late Killedbty them ripped from m e was assaulted sexully b y Forcing then Blacking out Alice fou attered corpse was c han ged then c allered Carlisle but it really too wron g it happened Destroyedwith them with b oth then suddenly shatteering from outside in then had a disease dying hair fell out so their own then Blazing freely brought the corpses here then it stopped forever then too late blown freely thden shattering Alice she is waking up b ut she has Anmesia she with them were killed b y the Volturi they nev er have kids then blazing us with them Crashed this witcvh killed Vulcans in her grief you a re guilty with you are Cullens crashed bring them here that brought hetre suddenly too late juilled m yself Rin jin tau kai sho retsu rpryu ryu EVIL SPIRIT BE EXORZICED MARS FIRE IGNITE! That a bran d newest b power ball was born was a priestess wearing my hair then suddenlky late yelled YOUMA TAISAN! Then too late was a very most powerful spell blasting freely with them then tried MARS CELESTIAL FIRE SURROUND! Then a whirling alien energy I Am the soldier that fights in lov and passion on the b ehalf of Mars I WILL PUNISH YOU! It was a fan film mess with me you'r Sushi focused my alien powers rin jin tou ryupu pryu sho cho kai b ai cho sho b ai bai cho sho rin jin jin suddenly used my planetary ablities advancing b eyon d my con trol then M ARS FIRE SNAKE! Then b lown freely with them as all of them with them brought here reported ouch she is a priestess it is a woman of authority ranks an d titles an d strength an d gotten more stronger a new planetary gift ablity once she has this gift she blown freely with them bring them here they are guilty they don ated kids with as all of them are senten ted to death but the law fiorbids her death she's Ancient-looking but shattering as all of them they are not humans b ut Freed of the b odies that was it no longer living here but it caused me to behave different got a galactic headache an d suddenly hgained telekinesis m y next power up oh my god she is more advancing oh yeah you want trouble pal yyou are lookin' at it ther name is trouble uh oh who are you oh a puppy that had animal sight could speak to animals then could read thoughts was telepathy was in fact psionic was v er strong b ut most powerful but superior Witch yikes get me out of town Awk! squeezing he was knocked out coldly by the Vulcan nerve pinch was not human was three times stronger b ut it really happened ugh quiet i n eed help to con trol my powes so they now had gathered witnessed b eings shattering but forbidden us/all to atten d school for good but were unable had crafting my powers was training teaching them to battle them blown freely that was it no longer alive was Immortal youp still kicking youma butt looked young for a witch was adult oh Love cats are you Lun a yes meet my daughter from him that rec alling from here had flashes of a life from the 30th century Alice we were not from this era from the 30th century oh my god that was it no longer there it was a fan film over here baka coming jeeze Mars ugh that was it news of all with us b egan to liv e differently live but were not humans then suddenly too late crunched then n ev er seen Earth again banished.
AequusTempestas chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
Brilliant story concept and start so far, love it :) hope you continue this story and the series, I'm particularly looking forward to seeing if there is going to be a Morgan Riordan series as I love the Sweep/Wicca books :) Keep up the excellent work :) :)
mimo chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
I can't believe you never finished this story I dint check befor I read it, as I'm sure it's the only reason many others didn't read it. Any way I have enjoyed reading very much thanks for writing x
Mimo chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
That's was a great few chapters can't wait to read through to the end thanks for writing I love it!
Mimo chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Enjoy your version best I've read for ages
Mimo chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Dramatic and unexpected! love it all so far
mcamastow chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
I have had days like Angela's where I did not even know what I had put on much less if it was on properly. It would be good if Bella could really help Alice learn about her past.
pvp chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
amazing story! i just love it, please update soon!
mcamastow chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Somehow I did not expect for Bella to get such a strong reaction fro touching Edward .her friends are interesting but I liked how they reacted with Angela and Charlie.
ptrtool1999 chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
really enjoying the story
Fanficlover chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
omfg! U updated? Donna give up hon, i am obsessed with this story
Happy chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
YAY! U updated! Keep going i lurve this story! Umm... one question? Is this bella going 2 b as dependent as the Book Bella
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Omg i never thought you would actually update! Please please keep going
Stunner911 chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Great chapter
mcamastow chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
Glad to see the story up again itis different from the usual and I enjoy it but the delay in. Updates can be brutal at times .i hope youdon't mind butI have to let you know that there are some mistakes in the story in the resturant they ordered root beer but you had the server bring cokes and then in one of the earlier paragraphs you had eye instead of I or maybe I missed something hope you update soon.