Reviews for Rising Moon, Hunter's Night
AequusTempestas chapter 13 . 6/1
Brilliant story concept and start so far, love it :) hope you continue this story and the series, I'm particularly looking forward to seeing if there is going to be a Morgan Riordan series as I love the Sweep/Wicca books :) Keep up the excellent work :) :)
mimo chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
I can't believe you never finished this story I dint check befor I read it, as I'm sure it's the only reason many others didn't read it. Any way I have enjoyed reading very much thanks for writing x
Mimo chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
That's was a great few chapters can't wait to read through to the end thanks for writing I love it!
Mimo chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Enjoy your version best I've read for ages
Mimo chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Dramatic and unexpected! love it all so far
mcamastow chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
I have had days like Angela's where I did not even know what I had put on much less if it was on properly. It would be good if Bella could really help Alice learn about her past.
pvp chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
amazing story! i just love it, please update soon!
mcamastow chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Somehow I did not expect for Bella to get such a strong reaction fro touching Edward .her friends are interesting but I liked how they reacted with Angela and Charlie.
ptrtool1999 chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
really enjoying the story
Fanficlover chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
omfg! U updated? Donna give up hon, i am obsessed with this story
Happy chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
YAY! U updated! Keep going i lurve this story! Umm... one question? Is this bella going 2 b as dependent as the Book Bella
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Omg i never thought you would actually update! Please please keep going
Stunner911 chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Great chapter
mcamastow chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
Glad to see the story up again itis different from the usual and I enjoy it but the delay in. Updates can be brutal at times .i hope youdon't mind butI have to let you know that there are some mistakes in the story in the resturant they ordered root beer but you had the server bring cokes and then in one of the earlier paragraphs you had eye instead of I or maybe I missed something hope you update soon.
Dream Harvester chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Please post more soon. I love this sstory. :)