Reviews for Thirty Terrible Ideas for LOTR Fanfics
codename00guest chapter 2 . 4/3
Not as funny as a whole, you're right, but the mental image of Vader v. Witch King was a riot.
codename00guest chapter 1 . 4/3
Oh no all these sound hilariously stupid. Boromir getting the Death Note especially.
Leila Secret-Smith chapter 2 . 3/18
I made the mistake of reading this while brushing my teeth, and accidentally spat toothpaste all over my bathroom mirror at #6. Excellent job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I want Page 1, numbers 25 &26! As well as the Fight Club one.
ktwontwo chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
I was attempting to locate one of your other stories (to favorite it) and found this. Now I have to stop laughing and clean up the spilled coffee. (I missed the laptop thankfully). What's really scary though is that some of these may mate with the plethora of plot bunnies I have hopping about. They say orcs were elves once...
MidnightGlows chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Idk I kinda like the idea of #28... I would definitely read it if it was executed well enough and actually made sense
Arlothia chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
I usually review each chapter but once I started I COULDN'T STOP! Oh my gosh these were so amazing and I solemnly swear that I will do some of these...eventually.
Please tell me you have another 30 swirling around in your brain! I would desperately LOVE to read them!

Keep it up!
Arlothia
The Phantom Dragon chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
11 is the gold ringer once again.
As for 29- I don't suppose you've ever heard of the British improve group called ChuckleDuster? (can be found on youtube)
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
11, 14-16, 18, 19, 25, 26, GOLD!
13... why am I suddenly imagining Supernatural season 5?
RowanaRenee chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I know this is two years old, but I LOVE THIS. 4 and 26, I'd like to adopt, if it's okay!
gisella89 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
THIS. IS. SO. GREAT.
I CAN'T
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
If anyone writes number 2 or 20, please please please let me know!
FlyingShadow09 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I kinda want to see the zombie one... :)
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Funny that you're *terrible* ideas can actually be good depending on how it's executed. Any fanfics that act as *troll fics* are not funny except maybe to the author and his close followers.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I think #19 is awesome!In fact, the world needs more LOTR/ zombie stories!