Reviews for The Anatomy of Wit
HPuni101 chapter 27 . 4/21
Great story. Please continue.
oktaylorgirl chapter 27 . 3/22
Oh yes I so can't wait to see what happens next! And God damn the imp/coin/spider trio will be the death of me, you write them so well I enjoy their encounters! Keep the writing up, I can't wait
Des chapter 27 . 2/26
Great chapter on The Anatomy of Wit,so can you please put up the next chapters
nathaliedew98 chapter 27 . 7/30/2015
Wooooow
Loved this story!
Will you abandon it? I hope you won't c:
I like plot, OC character and so on. I can see Isabel as a real person and it's just wonderful)
Can't wait till next update! Please do not torment all of us.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/10/2015
Don't listen to the person who told you to let robb die. The whole point is not to make its just like the show or book. My only issue with fics involving robb love stories is the tough female love interest becomes weak as soon they get with robb or any character. It's annoying. It's like how people say lyanna stark was tough and hated the man whore Robert baratheon yet she ran off with a married man, she died so that she could be with a man, she is the reason thousands have died that's if the theory was true. She wasn't really special.
LadyRobbStark chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
Update soon
Dark G0ddess chapter 27 . 5/23/2014
I really like your story but, I really hope you follow the tv/book version because it's thousand of stories that keep Robb alive just let him die and lets see how Isabel react to his death and while doing that she finds a new love interest.
n7shoujo chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
I've read the other reviews and a lot of them are asking you to continue the story, seeing as you haven't updated for a lengthy amount of time /muses.

But anyway...

This was a good start. I've been scavenging the GoT OC fanfics and I'm glad I came across this one! The introduction to Isabel was nicely executed, seeing as she's a relative of Jon Arryn and that idea has already been used quite a bit- but this was nice. Really nice. I'm looking forward to what Isabel has to offer and how she and Robb interact, because from this second chapter I can kind of guess it'll be really interesting.

I love Ned and the way you write him is true to character! I also like Isabel's interactions with the council and role in the council, so I'm looking forward to the time drama starts up and all fecal matter hits the fan.

Thank you for writing, I'm looking forward to reading more.
suzii3499 chapter 26 . 11/20/2013
Please write more. I can't wait for next chapters. BTW are you going to follow the plot and do the Red Wedding. It would be sad if Robb gets killed in the story. You probably can add a twist to it. ;)
Robb stark chapter 26 . 8/25/2013
I want to see more of this war they are at than the stupid politics
chicaespanola17 chapter 26 . 4/9/2013
This story is incredibly well written and I can't wait for your next update - please let it be soon!
alexceasar chapter 26 . 3/1/2013
You are killing me here. So many plots within plots. Great job. I love Isabel and Isabel/Robb even more. I hope they get there happily ever after.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 26 . 2/27/2013
manatakira chapter 25 . 2/17/2013
So inhaled off my review till had the whole story read and...I am ata lost for words! This story is amazing! I love every part of it, from how well write this to how well you've untwined your character into the original story line. I feel as if Isabel was a true character and she wasn't just thrown in there carelessly! I hope to read more chapters soon!

Manda
Med chapter 25 . 2/8/2013
EPIC EPIC EPIC. I love your story. Please continue it.