Reviews for The Anomaly
9linn8 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Wow I love your ide and this story is magical:) you have only writen 3 chapters but I have fallen in love with your story:) I can't wait to read more:)
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
i hope elena is revelead to the salvatores and mia and everybody else before she actually comes into play. her entrenace should be kinda epic like she saves the day or something. and what about elijah, hes the best so elena and him have some kinda friendship. and i get you whole compulsion thing, elena being diffrent, klause made sure of it you said. but i thought after you became a vampire all compulsions fall away. maybe damon remebers her and she doesnt know it. i hope you update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
please, please, PLEASE continue? I really love this story. I think that Elena should be revealed soon, along with more of her history, with Klaus, Katerina, and the Salvatores.
winxgirl1997 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Plz update soon Plz
camila2198 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
continue!
espholie chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
i really love this story, its a great idea and youve written it so well!
vamplover2011 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is a really interesting start. I can't wait to read all of the twists, turns and liberties that will take place in your story. I like the idea of Elena being a vampire and Katherine's sister instead of her doppelganger. ;)
LucklessRomance17 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
I really loved this. It is an amazing story. I know the perfect song for this story! It's A Thousand Years by Christia Perri Lol i love how she compelled Damon, but does he remember it? I thought when you turned into a vampire you remember everything?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
I love this chapter. Really good. I hope Elena gives Damon his memories back. Maybe if at the end of the flashbacks of the forgotten memories, he sees what Katherine says and remembers how much he loved Elena, than they can get together. Now usually, when a vampire is turned they get their memories back, being that Elena compelled him as a human and he still doesn't have them, confuses me. I think Klaus did something to make her more special it's the only eexplaination, ... did he change her into an original like Rebekah
BlueJean452 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Just found this story and I love it. Can't wait for more.
marie potter riddle chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
I love the idea! Please update soon!
HereandNow27 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
This story is amazing you have to continue it!:D I Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
i love your story. i really like how Elena and Katherine are twins. could you update soon? i enjoy reading your story and can't wait to see what happens next.
Narutoske chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I so love this story so far.

Update soon.
Daughter of Slytherin chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved it!