Reviews for Protective Custody
funnara chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Now I read chapter 2 XD
Peter being jearous of doctor! that was cute.. and Jack's possessive slow but intense sex was great. I could feel he really loves his lover..
Maybe david played both Doctor and Peter, but I could felt in your work that Peter is not same character. He is a little bit tougher and raw than the doctor. but I liked it! I liked last scene too.. Sorry for my bad english and if I wrote something rude
funnara chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
((Just if you don't mind))I can't find your story of how they had met, so maybe you didn't write that yet? I want to know that story :3 how did they meet?
I liked your Peter being so horny. 'he've never been dominated and NOW because of Jack, he knows he really likes it' really hot T_T
I didn't see Fright night yet and I wasn't interested in it before, but now I can't wait buying the dvd
Theresalynnee chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Oh lordy that was incredible (: These two are too much to handle together!
OfAGroovyMind chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I love it. You are on a roll. This, I can tell is going to just keep on getting better and better. No doubt, I will be waiting in anticipation for each new chapter you post until this fic is done. You are my favorite author in writing Captian Jack Harkness and Peter, (also The Doctor). This is entertaining and it made me laugh in certain areas of the fic, while I just blushed over the rest...

You really do know how to write a great fic!

I really like where this is going, I have no idea what is to come, but I have to say that I have no doubt that I will enjoy every word. Good Luck in this fic. You have a fan out of it. I will be back for the next chapter!
OfAGroovyMind chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Is this the end? I'm not complaining, this is a great taste of what you are giving us but I want some more. I like this verse, a Torchwood/Fright Night crossover...a Peter/Jack story. This is too good to be true and I will defiantly keep an eye out for any more chapters if there will be. Brownie points on the smut, it's written to make your readers blush! I know I was. Hope to see more stories from you in the future, or more from this lovely story of yours!
serenawyr chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Very impressive! I wouldn't have thought of a crossover between these two but it makes perfect sense. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Lady Jennifer Buckingham from the Doctor Who serial The War Games and Danbridge from Fright Night both appear in The Bloody Red Baron by Kim Newman.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Well I never would have thought of a crossover for these two fandoms, but I enjoyed the story. :) Peter was fairly bratty in the movie, and Jack would be good at keeping him both safe, and well fucked. LOL. Thanks for the story.
RadioWrites chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Fright NightTorchwoodwritten by you Awesomeness!
ewen-waf chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
You practically have it written all over you, you know. The tight black leather, the guyliner, that fuck-me-until-I-cry wiggle when you walk.

That’s right. I felt the same thing when I watched the film! And I must have looked like a total pervert.

Too bad Jerry had been killed already because I want to see Jack defeats him.
Yersi Fanel chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh my, that was Hot.
LoverlyLox chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
YAY, A SEQUEL. This made my day!

Gulp. Is it already complete? Wha?
Wolfxlover95 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Oh I love this story! Peter was perfect...even if i aint seen the movie. Update soon!
abandoned-acct chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Wonderful(ly hot) fic! I loved it! Hope to see more Torchwood-Fright Night crossovers