Reviews for Vongola Academy
EmptySurface chapter 28 . 8/17
It's too bad that you haven't updated this is so long... But still, I'll definitely Follow on the off chance that you've just taken a long break from writing to deal with real life. I know that can happen.

And I really want to find out what happens next! And when are we getting to the part where Tsuna and Reborn acknowledge their feelings for each other? And all the questions you've left hanging suspended mid-air~!

Ah, thank you for sharing this story with us, and maybe you'll come back to it one day. Either way, it's been a nice read! :)
EmptySurface chapter 13 . 8/17
Ominous... Aaaaaaand now I'm worried.
EmptySurface chapter 7 . 8/17
Just curious, since Tsuna is 14, how old is Reborn? You've just mentioned that he's an upperclassman. :P
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 8/17
In the beginning of the chapter, Reborn noted that it was fortunate she wore pants, but then the little kid grabbed the hem of her skirt? Hm...

And the mystery around Tsuna thickens. :P
EmptySurface chapter 2 . 8/17
I like this story so far; It's both amusing and makes me want to continue reading to find out what happens next! :)
fera1512 chapter 28 . 7/1
update TwT
Tobee chapter 1 . 6/10
northpeach chapter 28 . 4/30
A year and a half...erg, I could sob.
Screw that, I am sobbing
c.y.lawless chapter 7 . 1/25
I looked at your pic of tsuna, and she actually is pretty. Her curves are just watered down by her school clothes huh.
Devil ichigo chapter 28 . 1/16
It been more than a year please update! This is such a good story but it would be a waste for you not to continue. So please update soon!
Crucifix HiME chapter 28 . 12/2/2014
Author-San please update soon. Its been awhile since I read a good fem fic...
Sunflowerda chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Damn this chapter madr
me cry... Nice story I really love your story. I also love you plot. I hope I could say more but the only thing I want to sau right know is that THIS IS AWESOMELY WRITTEN.
Kaileena Sawada chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
I read several times your story which I find very interesting.
I like the way you write the plot, it's so incredible! Reborn is so funny and less mysterious, the relation between him and Tsuna is so hilarious, kind, romantique etc... I like how is Tsuna : girl, smart, strong, innocent and funny. She has a dark past but I don't understand why she became an assassin because of her past. Anyway I'am waiting for to long, to read the next of the story.
I hope you don't gived up it !
Guest chapter 28 . 8/11/2014
I really want to know how Tsuna reacts to Reborn being Leon so please update?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
My question is why didn't they close the door?