Reviews for Vongola Academy
yola1996acuario chapter 28 . 7/18
I'm indignant!
This fic deserves more reviews!
t.laurence7 chapter 28 . 3/8
Yes, I very much liked the Xanxus moment. ;D Also, I already know the good guys will win. It's just obvious so I'm not gonna worry about Nello. ;D Also, also... Please tell me you're still updating.? :) I wait patiently for the next chapter. Bye-bi~! And GOOD LUCK.!
t.laurence7 chapter 27 . 3/8
I was right. You're a fucking idiot, Elena. God, you piss me off so much. Byakuran obviously caused your family's bankruptcy and then "rescued," you in order for you to be indebted to him. Useless, idiotic woman.! ;P Also, LOL, Daemon.! Bwahahahahaha.!
t.laurence7 chapter 26 . 3/8
...I have no words.
t.laurence7 chapter 25 . 3/8
Come on Tsuna. It's time to wreak havoc while Reborn inspires chaos.! Mwahahahahhaahahhaahhaahhahaahahhaahahahhahahahaha.! ;D ;D
t.laurence7 chapter 24 . 3/8
... Words cannot express how enraged I am at this very moment...
t.laurence7 chapter 23 . 3/8
Woman, you're so fucking clueless. Why don't you try eating the food "Byakuran-Sama," provided for Tsuna, huh.? Fucking idiot. This is just infuriating me even more. Lmfao. Hurry up and save her, Reborn.!
t.laurence7 chapter 22 . 3/8
Nono must die. I don't give a fuck if he turned her into an assassin for her "own good," or whatever the fuck he was thinking. He manipulated her into doing his dirty work and then tried to imprison her even more when her contract ran out. Don't even get me started on that marshmallow fucktard. He can fucking die too. .
t.laurence7 chapter 21 . 3/8
Awh. So adorable. Lmao. I should really make something to eat for dinner though or I'll end up going to bed without having anything at all. O.o Brb.! ;D Love this chapter and that interaction between Reborn and Tsuna.! So funny.! ;D
t.laurence7 chapter 20 . 3/8
IT'S THE VONGOLA SKY RING.! YESSSSSSSSSSS.! AND DON'T GO WITH BYAKURAN.! RUN AWAY, TUNA-FISH.! RUN AWAAAAAYYYYYY.!
t.laurence7 chapter 19 . 3/8
Tsuna... Tsuna... Why are you so dense.? Lmfao. But that's what I like about you... Sometimes. Lmao. FALL IN LOVE WITH REBORN ALREADY.! Hahahaha. ;D
t.laurence7 chapter 18 . 3/8
Awwwww, Reborn.! Who knew you were such a sap.? Hehehehehehe. Don't kill me. O.o
t.laurence7 chapter 17 . 3/8
Yes.! Surfacing memories.! Lolz. ;D ;D Nad I hope those pictures of Tsuna get sent throughout the school.! Lolz. ;D
t.laurence7 chapter 16 . 3/8
LOL, omg I love this.! Bwahahahahahaha.! That's right, assholes.! You bitches are the only sluts in the school.! Jealous bastards.! ;P ;P ;P ;P
t.laurence7 chapter 15 . 3/8
Poor Tsuna.! Don't fade away, Tuna-Fish.! Everyone loves you.! Well, not those bitches in school but you know what I mean.! :) Don't die, Tsu-Chan.! ㅠ.ㅠ ㅠ.ㅠ