Reviews for Vongola Academy
MillenniumCount chapter 7 . 1/25
I looked at your pic of tsuna, and she actually is pretty. Her curves are just watered down by her school clothes huh.
Devil ichigo chapter 28 . 1/16
It been more than a year please update! This is such a good story but it would be a waste for you not to continue. So please update soon!
Crucifix HiME chapter 28 . 12/2/2014
Author-San please update soon. Its been awhile since I read a good fem fic...
Sunflowerda chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Damn this chapter madr
me cry... Nice story I really love your story. I also love you plot. I hope I could say more but the only thing I want to sau right know is that THIS IS AWESOMELY WRITTEN.
Kaileena Sawada chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
I read several times your story which I find very interesting.
I like the way you write the plot, it's so incredible! Reborn is so funny and less mysterious, the relation between him and Tsuna is so hilarious, kind, romantique etc... I like how is Tsuna : girl, smart, strong, innocent and funny. She has a dark past but I don't understand why she became an assassin because of her past. Anyway I'am waiting for to long, to read the next of the story.
I hope you don't gived up it !
Guest chapter 28 . 8/11/2014
I really want to know how Tsuna reacts to Reborn being Leon so please update?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
My question is why didn't they close the door?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hold on. First they're childhood friends and now they're siblings? Make it clear. PLEASE! I don't understand, are they related or not?
UsernameTooLong chapter 28 . 8/7/2014
This is sooo good! I stayed up until 6:19 am to read this fanfic, it's awesomeness deprived me from my beauty sleep! LOL
But you should update cause I gots to know what's happening onegaishimasu! m( _ _ )m

I am also happy to tell ya that I am your 600th reviewer! YAY! -KiseFanButLovesKurokocchi
Guest chapter 28 . 6/19/2014
Please continue
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
The running to the clearing part so has the name skip beat written all over it.
Though still loving this fic!
RustedEagleWings chapter 28 . 3/23/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
Cathra chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Total Skip Beat plagarism there, but whatever.
kris937 chapter 11 . 1/30/2014