Reviews for Vongola Academy
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 28 . 8/11
NOT A CLIFFHANGER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I hate the reborn here do annoying!
ImmortalFriend27 chapter 28 . 3/24
Oh my god! This story is supahh good. when can you update this story again? Can you make some fluffy moments of Tsuna, and Reborn? Like an Omake? Thanks! :)
Ducki9 chapter 28 . 3/24
Please please please update!
This is the best Female Tsuna fanfiction on top of it, it has my fav couple FemTsuna x Xanxus.
Breath after Death chapter 1 . 2/11
please please please update! don't give up on this fic! this is one of my fav fics and I've read this fic every day before i go to bed. this is a amazing fic and i would love to read more of it if you give me the chance , so please update and please don't abandon such a unique and interesting fic PLEASE PLEASE O PLEASE WILL YOU? 0\(*o*)/0
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 8 . 1/1
Lol this seems a lot like Skip Beat, eh eh? :)
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 7 . 1/1
Love this story! I like how spunky Tsuna is and I'm super curious as to her past! Also, how old are the rest of the characters? I understand that Tsuna is 14 but what about the student council and Acrobalenos? As well as Xanxus and the Varia?
SoCal.NEH chapter 27 . 12/10/2015
Please update :)
SoCal.NEH chapter 28 . 12/10/2015
Please update
EmptySurface chapter 28 . 8/17/2015
It's too bad that you haven't updated this is so long... But still, I'll definitely Follow on the off chance that you've just taken a long break from writing to deal with real life. I know that can happen.

And I really want to find out what happens next! And when are we getting to the part where Tsuna and Reborn acknowledge their feelings for each other? And all the questions you've left hanging suspended mid-air~!

Ah, thank you for sharing this story with us, and maybe you'll come back to it one day. Either way, it's been a nice read! :)
EmptySurface chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
Ominous... Aaaaaaand now I'm worried.
EmptySurface chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
Just curious, since Tsuna is 14, how old is Reborn? You've just mentioned that he's an upperclassman. :P
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
In the beginning of the chapter, Reborn noted that it was fortunate she wore pants, but then the little kid grabbed the hem of her skirt? Hm...

And the mystery around Tsuna thickens. :P
EmptySurface chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
I like this story so far; It's both amusing and makes me want to continue reading to find out what happens next! :)
fera1512 chapter 28 . 7/1/2015