Reviews for Almost Like Flying
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 6/3
That was grim, but very good.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 2/2
Awesome. Puts a new perspective in how wild Pokemon become so friendly with their trainer in so little time, the pokeballs practically brainwash them... Spectacular story.
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 1 . 1/4
Devastating. Amazing, but devastating. If I hadn't had my DS stolen long ago, I probably would have stopped playing for a VERY long time. As it is, I don't see myself going back anytime soon.
Talons of Ice chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
...This is probably one of the saddest stories I've ever read...I actually was hoping throughout the entire story Skir would escape from Lyra, to be honest. Its so sad to see an old warrior turn into a pet...
Bumblebee Madness chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Oh my god... I don't even know what to say ;-;

I feel like releasing all my Pokemon...

This story was so realistic and sad and just... wow. I feel bad for every Pokemon I've caught now. Even though they're just pixels in my 3ds ;_; I feel so bad for Skir. And Blaze too :( This was by far the best Pokemon story I've ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
The story is very good... sadly the grammer is hijacked by Farla's stupid made-up grammar rules. Maybe someone else would've been a better beta reader?

Believe it or not trusting Farla is a bad idea.
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
That was beautiful and sad.
Melindax chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Am I like Lyra yes I am and worse oh my god I hate myself and I hate those game who make me do all this holy shit
Fantastic work, you changed my life. Thank you !
ImpossiblyWeird chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I will now release almost all of my Pokemon. This was so traumatic and made me think of the main story from my team's view. It was a great story!
StarTrail chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This is heartbreaking
Wulfyre chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Nothing I've ever read has made me more angry at oblivious trainers than this
melonacotton chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
That was the best angst pokemon fanfiction I have ever read in my life. I'll never look at it the same way again.
Antinoch chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CHILDHOOD T_T

that said, absolutely amazing story!
hemlockSindri chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
The saddest part is when you think of Why Humans do it. Why they don't tell others about the secret workings of the pokeball. It speaks to the very heart of human nature. Looking at it, humans would die easy against pokemon, turning thier world into a new Final Fantasy or a game like that, humans decided wordlessly that it's me or the other guy. And they were Not going on the dinnerplate. But when you look at games like pokemon conquest and the arceus movie, it's how live and survive and even though it's a flawed,cruel and twisted form of survival...it's all they have.
MeatLover2014 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
So sad! :( really touching story! good job!