Reviews for Almost Like Flying
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 7/7
That was beautiful and sad.
Melindax chapter 1 . 6/12
Am I like Lyra yes I am and worse oh my god I hate myself and I hate those game who make me do all this holy shit
Fantastic work, you changed my life. Thank you !
ImpossiblyWeird chapter 1 . 1/26
I will now release almost all of my Pokemon. This was so traumatic and made me think of the main story from my team's view. It was a great story!
StarTrail chapter 1 . 1/22
This is heartbreaking
Wulfyre chapter 1 . 1/20
Nothing I've ever read has made me more angry at oblivious trainers than this
Sfrbcry chapter 1 . 1/11
That was the best angst pokemon fanfiction I have ever read in my life. I'll never look at it the same way again.
Antinoch chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CHILDHOOD T_T

that said, absolutely amazing story!
hemlockSindri chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
The saddest part is when you think of Why Humans do it. Why they don't tell others about the secret workings of the pokeball. It speaks to the very heart of human nature. Looking at it, humans would die easy against pokemon, turning thier world into a new Final Fantasy or a game like that, humans decided wordlessly that it's me or the other guy. And they were Not going on the dinnerplate. But when you look at games like pokemon conquest and the arceus movie, it's how live and survive and even though it's a flawed,cruel and twisted form of survival...it's all they have.
MeatLover2014 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
So sad! :( really touching story! good job!
AonoKenshi chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I like how this is from the point of view of a Pokemon who doesn't unconditionally love her trainer...
But, I haven't read that many Pokemon fanfics, so I don't know if this is common or not.
Anyway, Lyra and Skir's relationship is really developed...cool. Meow.
holo chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Wait... what happened?! Did she leave with her friend or attack him?
GamerGirl54321 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I... I started crying. Words can't begin to express how downright HORRIFYING this is... But beautiful... But not... Fuck, I can't even think up a coherent review...
Krav chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I... I don't think I'm ever going to capture another pokemon again. My god..
Pizzadone chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Am literally crying my eyes out
Carmarie chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
AHHHH I ENJOYED THIS SO MUCH
The name changes were smooth, the narration was excellent, characterization gorgeous, and character change completely believable... Wow! What a delight to read. Excellent work.