Reviews for Archiva
Bartholomew Kamiro chapter 19 . 5/6/2012
Rather than continue to spam your inbox with review notices, I'll do my best to gather my thoughts at the end instead. Overall, this is a poignant (and sometimes humorous) collection. The way you can say so much with so little intrigues me enough to consider trying it myself.

I loved the one with Karol and Nan; your punchline at the end frankly was perfect. Seeing one for Yeager and another for Sodia was unexpected and at the same time something I enjoyed quite a bit. I particularly liked Yeager's. The Rita and Raven ones are all written quite well; you capture their relationship quite nicely.

Overall, this was enjoyable and in some cases emotional. I really like this and look forward to what else you have in store.

Bartholomew Kamiro chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
I apologize for what must seem like a spam of reviews. I thought this perfectly summed up Damuron in the aftermath of Casey's death though. Quite nice.

Bartholomew Kamiro chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Oh Rita, you are so tsundere at times it is not even funny. Your characterization is quite strong; I always loved the "big brother" figure Raven could be at times.

Bartholomew Kamiro chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Ha! That was cute. I am not a fan of Estelle's character (which is putting it mildly) but this was still enjoyable. I could very easily hear Yuri's response in this case.

Bartholomew Kamiro chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Ah, Duke. There is not enough love in the fandom for him, in my opinion. The last line in this really made it for me. I would have to assume this is shortly after the death of Elucifer in the Great War, which really makes this piece all the more tragic. Definitely a favorite of mine thus far.

Bartholomew Kamiro chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Hey barefoot!

I have to say this was nice. Short, sweet, and yet I felt like there was a good hint to the nature of Rita and Raven's relationship. Great stuff. :)

GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings chapter 19 . 5/1/2012
Back again!

Call me slow... but I really don't know what's going on here? I have a couple of guesses, but nothing's really clear. Maybe that's the intent but I just felt a little lost, I guess.

One thing that was confusing was who exactly was talking and when. Is the first line of dialogue Flynn or Yuri? Because with the back and forth, it seems like it should be Yuri, but I don't know what he's reacting to. I just has a bit of confuzzled.

All in all, though. I loved this. I liked the little details. These are so short, but they pack in so much awesome. Love.
Sentury chapter 18 . 4/15/2012
I can see you really love these dribble things, I haven't really read very much of them before, but these ones are just as excellent as the FE ones.

I have to admit, I don't remember some of the characters because its been a while since I've played TOV, but once again that didn't take away from their effect at all which I think plays to great writing.

Good work.
GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
I could have sworn I was reviewing these puppies before. But apparently not. So I will start now.

FFff, I loved this. Poor Estelle and her naivety. It's adorable. It makes me want to wrap her up in a hug and keep her away from those silly boys and their dirty minds.

Yes, so very much love.
DanteShindo chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Small problem with this chapter: Estellise's book is called "Tales of Vesperia", not "Brave Vesperia".
Truth and Temper chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
(I know I'm pretty much pulling off a "Meru" here, so please forgive me...)

I know I have said this several times (more than likely), but it's good to see you writing, whether it be for fandoms I am active in or not.

[I know I am not competent (not in the slightest) in the "Tales of" series, but I'm wanting to give "Tales of Symphonia" a try should I get the chance. I'm certain that's part of the series (maybe), but... yeah.]

I felt I could read this as somewhat of "orig-fic", and I liked what I saw. You bring out vivid details and some sort of emotion through each drabble; not something that easy to do, considering each is only one-hundred words.

I'm sorry for the very random review, but I wanted to say to keep writing - you're always offering your subscribers something definitely worth reading (though to be honest I've only read this and your FE fics). This was no different.

I hope all is going well for you, barefoot. Keep up the good work.

- ExposedWiresExposedVeins
Raine Leonhart chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
bvjklshlgs;hgsfl

I'm a puddle of mushy goop full of squeals and gjkhkglnfjkdnghkd.
Madame Mush chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
O

My heart broke a little for #10 (if I had to explain Raven's particular brand of angst, I might call it 'tired') and there was something quite chilling and perfect about Duke in #9!

... and you have my love for giving Sodia a voice. :D I'm loving these so much, by the way. o_o
Pit Viper of Doom chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
This chapter made me giggle. Especially that last line. Seriously, immediately after I read this I went to do my laundry, and I was giggling stupidly all the way down the hallway. People were staring.
Raine Leonhart chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
That was adorable. Poor Karol, and yes, Nan would definitely kill him if he tried to be "smooth" like Raven... xD