Reviews for elia martell: they kill us for their sport
lifeisnotasong chapter 1 . 1/7
Aaah! I've always been looking for this! Something from Elia's point of view.
For all those who think Elia's been given the short end of the stick in game of thrones do check out my work: "Life is not a song." I'm planning something large and have already written 12 chapters!
SquidWithRedInk chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This is what I've been waiting for my whole life: someone to write the events in Elia's perspective. I've always considered her story to be one of the most tragic in the books. This is brilliant. Not only did you capture the essence of her tragedy, you were also able to capture her strength amidst the chaos in her life. I was in tears when she and Rhaegar had that confrontation and just...ugh. I love this so much.
Neil Josten chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
This fanfic has made me adore the character of Elia as you have no idea.
Also, I like how realistic it is.
(because Lyanna was no saint, and the Rhagear was human after all, and they're my fandom otp, but even their love story was not a song).
Although I like to think they they loved each other, that it was inevitable what happened next.
Elia's death (and life as you write) is so bittersweet.
I do not know what to say because I adored your prose, and metaphors, and your story, and, well, everything.
I love that it had been in the canon. This, it's just a perfect piece of literature.
PreyMeyer chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
GOD i'm crying... i hate Rhaegar and Lyanna
kaaterina petrova chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
dear goodness, this was amazing

you have made me fall for a character i never even thought of, i completely dismissed. elia martell - she may possibly end up being my favourite and she is dead.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Oh bloody Seven Hells! I love this piece so very much! The way you wrote Elia as a calm woman who knows more of the world than the songs let on. You wrote these characters perfectly. Job well done!
Miss Mercury101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This is a brilliant story. You write very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Amazing! I've always felt so sorry for Elia Martell ... She deserved so much better
Reyavie chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Absolutely amazing and lovely beyond words. The end was heartbreaking and I found myself struggling not to cry. Thank you for writing this.
bluegoldrose chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
This was incredible to read, so beautiful and brilliant.
whoa chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
whoa.. martin couldn't have done it better himself
amazing writing
beautiful 3
9thgradefiction chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I enjoyed your characterisation of characters. In particular, I like how you humanised Rhaegar - from the God-like prince of folk legends to a young man who was just another man in love. Lyanna can't be innocent either - I like the way you portrayed her. Lastly, Eila's struggle was touching and her constant struggle between loving someone and being who she thinks she needs to be. Thank you for sharing.
Scarlett Barnes chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
You ripped my heart out, and I'm here to thank you for it. What a wonderful piece of work you've presented to us. I didn't think I would love this story as much as I ended up loving it. So thank you, (although you made me cry), thank you.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Your writing never fails to disappoint. I absolutely loved this piece and I really hope that you decide to write more for ASoIAF. The fandom needs more of this, to be completely honest. I got legitimate chills throughout this fic, especially the last two scenes. Amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Standing ovation and more is what you deserve for this brilliant fic. Not much is shown of Elia in the b