Reviews for Blazefire
PokeMaster Zelda chapter 2 . 7/28
OMG... YES! This is an amazing story, and I hope you will continue it! I'M SO HAPPY!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow...this is one of e best fanfics I've EVER read! Please continue chapter2 I can't wait!
ruby890 chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
What a great story update plz.
ruby890 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was great.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
hannahnoelle797 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
hannahnoelle797 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Skychild101 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
*glares* So you finally... decided to update this FREAKIN CHAPTTERRRR!? RAGHHHH! Do you know how many DAYS I waited just so you can update!? Well let me tell you A LOT11!

But... it was aweosme and poor Blazefire!
Stormy Trix chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Interesting Chapter. I would like to see were this will go. please keep writing.
fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
i love it! after hearing that my curosity is going nuts! nuts i tell you! NUTS! N U T S! NUTS! now i only think about that and what happens next! and, i know it may be weird, but to me it's not really, but... i'm twelve years old and you really know how to get a ready interested. i must know your name. and if your'e ever looking for a job as a book writer, tell me. i will recommend you. i can't wait for te rest! you are truly amazing!(a lot i know. but you deserve it!)!
aleigha chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
that... is... AWESOME! you are a "wink wink" unique talent. i loved it! keep going! i can't wait to here the end!
A Bright Little Blue Star chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I would be a fairy of darkness or the moon and my best friend would be Blazefire an amazing and kind girl. Oh! I just thought of something, maybe she could meet another fairy like her that has a special power of her own!