Reviews for Split Personality
HAHAHHAHAH
Funny!
I wanna more!
IchigoPudding chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Please Nats, you suck at cooking ;)
IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
OMG! More, please!
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
OMG! OMG! OMG! o.o
Dark Nuriko chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Its interesting so far. I'm looking forward to see where you plan on taking this.
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
*squeals* I was hoping someone would think of this! I'm currently watching this series -episode 9 at the moment- and the first thing I thought about when I found out Natsuki had a split personality was that they would fight over Syo! *hearts in eyes* this is just fantastic Now! I'm sorry but I haven't read this yet and will not be able to until it is completed -has VERY bad experiences- but I just HAD to make you aware of how excited I am to have found this! I can't wait till you're done with it! Good luck! I'll be cheering you on all the way!
creamNbutter chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Aw. This made me cry. T.T I don't want to see Nat-chan crying. T.T Please update as you as you can. I love this story.
Ukaske chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DX MORE!
Otaku chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Wahayyyyy I was smirking all the way! please make a new chapter..oh? why am i crying?
Who wants a bowl full of YUKI chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Wow, that was awesome! But poor Syo. That must be horrible, dating a split personality :(
But awesome story! Update soon!
Lord.Jenny chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Yay! Udate! :D ooooh this is getting so good, I can't wait to read more :D
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
NANI?! Cliffy?! Huhuhuhuhu TT It was getting so good! I can't wait till the next part! :D
Cadel chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
this has got potential and so far it's pretty interesting, I hope you continue with it

Cheers