Reviews for 5 Times Pinky Said I Love You
Lovely
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Adorable!
Quanktumspirit chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
It was lovelie. Could you please read and review some of my storie's? I would be so happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN! I never thught I would ever find someone with the gumption to write BXP Fics. (Never thought I would get to read one at all. That wasn;t a tragedy, at least.) And, I certainly never dare DREAMED, that the ones I did find. Would be like this one, (And, all of you PATB Stories.) So Beautiful. So sweet, nearly brought tears to My eyes. (Oh, Brain. You are an idiot in some of the things that matter. Like you BF. :) ) And by such a talented writer. I just want to say. THANK YOU for writing this! I'll stop gushing now.
PinkyandtheBrainfan88 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
AWWWWWWW this is SOOOOO lovely! I SERIOUSLY think that the Pinky and the Brain team should come back together and make this into an actual episode. In every way it is PERFECT. 10/10. Not just an exact interpretation of the original characters, but one of the loveliest stories I have ever read in a VERY long time. Unfortunately it kind of clashes with the fanfiction I'm writing at the moment, but if it were to happen to Pinky and the Brain I would be very happy! :D Oh goodness, I'm starting to speak about them as if they're real characters... Soo nuts. But you seem to be as obsessed with them as I am, actually, probably WAY more, so I hope you won't mind my nutness. I repeat, an absolutely perfect story, lovely, cosy, exciting AND I couldn't spot a single punctuation, grammar, or spelling mistake! :D I'm REALLY looking forward to reading more of your stuff in the future.
Pontythings chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I LOVE IT!
fran chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
when i'm on a working laptop i can fully articulate what these fics are doing to me. suffice to say... good things. very good indeed :)