Reviews for Gone
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/17
Such loss, but Arthur would have to move on eventually. Tragic but nothing is forever (except Merlin waiting for Arthur to come back apparently). Thank you for posting.
Miharulaboulette chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Trully beautifull !
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Beautiful and sad... thanks for writing!
Tamyou chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is one of the best things I've ever had the pleasure to read. Your description was flawless and even with no one actually speaking, you made my heart ache and I could actually feel Arthur's sorrow and emptiness in my own chest. It was beautifully painful and so much realistic and I thank you for this amazing piece.
Wolfnight2012 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
The whole "he longed to order everyone and everything to shut up, except those words were reserved for one person only and now he regretted ever using them. It was the universe telling him too late to be careful what he wished for; the order he had never truly meant in earnest would now be obeyed for eternity." was what hot to me. '(
What a sad and lovely written fic. I'd love a fic that showed the actual scene where Merlin dies... I bet it'd bring me to tears.
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
It was very beautiful, sad and well writing.

"He wondered now, dully, pointlessly, why he had never insisted that his servant be trained in self defence and basic weaponry. Or why he ever brought an unarmed man with him into combat situations in the first place." I've always wondered that... And I think I will always.

Nice OS.

Me├┐li.
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
D':
Thomson chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was very upsetting, for it was so beautifully written. It brought tears to my eyes.
saroura92 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
:'(((( so well written
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Wow, that was brutally sad. Well written. Love the way you described Merlin's colours and how their absence leeched all other colours out of Arthur's life. Beautiful.
floating fog chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
OH MY GOD.

My heart bled for him... That was so beautifully sad... loved it.
Baelfire chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Wow, that was beautiful...
Ddiwerth chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That was so beautiful. Would love to read a prequel as to how this happened. Your use of language is very evocative and full of bitter-sweet anguish. I loved it.