Reviews for I Know You Love Me
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
God, I love this fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow! Amazing! Best Haddotin fanfic that I've read 33
RenaissanceElf chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Another beautiful story ... you know I really believe Herge himself was a closet case.
If he were still alive he would be reading all of these stories secretly thinking, yes this is the true story :)
Skeexikx chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
How in the name of all that's holy did I miss this one?

Wonderful, lovely, amazing and so, so good. Downright perfect, if I do say so myself. Spot on emotions, great story line and hot in all the right places. Forgive the pun, but it scratched my itch as well.

Thank you for this and I've added this gem to my favs.
anai5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was just... perfect.

I hadn't really decided whether I like this pairing or not, but after reading this... Well, wow, I think I'm in love. It clearly is the best fiction ever written with this pairing.

The plot was really nice and comforting - somehow amazingly real, but still so exhilarating.

I really loved some of the words that you used, the kinds of words, that I don't stumble upon very often. Since English is not my native language, I had to rely on my dictionary a few times :D
DoubleDecks chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I actually read this a while back on the kink meme, and it seriously warmed my heart. Perfect pacing, excellent characterization of amnesiac!Tintin...the whole thing just seems so complete. I really liked how you took this as an opportunity to turn their (prospective) relationship inside out and approach it from another direction.

This will always be one of my favorites.
peloke chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
the fic is SWEET! OMGOMG it just made my day!

i was literally screaming when i first started it and when i finished it...well i just drop dead out of sweetness on my seat. Seriously, this is AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This story was absolutely wonderful. I had just watched the movie this morning and instantly shipped these two! C: I love the way you wrote this and the plot flowed perfectly. The way you kept them in character was fantastic, and I thought it was funny how tintin somehow remembered to say great snakes. But anyways. Great job. One of my favorite stories now. This was just so cute ugh. O/O
Honey Fujioka chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
CUTE! Oh, how I love this prompt, and you wrote it so well-I'm pleasantly content right now. I've always loved their relationship, how they both rely on one another to watch each other's backs, and this definitely stays in-character to a fact. I find it hilarious that Tintin still says GREAT SNAKES even when he's lost his memouries :)
tomoyo chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I LOVED THIS FIC! I wish more ppl wrote tintin/haddock...
Yard of Blonde Girls chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is fantastic! Nice to see work with a grasp of the comics, not just the film. You write Haddock perfectly!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
D'awww and rawr and d'awww some more! This fandom is missing more Tintin/Haddock like this
lovecrumb chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This fic.

THIS FIC.

I'll try to calm down and write a somewhat coherent review *deep breath*

I love everything about this story. I love the tone in which you wrote it, how you maintained their way of speaking, how bloody SWEET it was. It tugged at my heartstrings at every turn. I adored the way you wrote Haddock and his love and devotion for Tintin and how it just seemed to make SENSE that they become lovers. I love the way you made them fully appreciate each other in both the physical and emotional sense (ie. how beautiful they thought one another and how they couldn't live without the other). This is a story I know I'll read every time I need a little pick-me-up, and I thank you for writing this gem!
eemmaap chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Absolutelly fantastic, I just wanted to read more and more! :)
Sir Casey of the Lea chapter 1 . 1/20/2012