Reviews for The Twist
ritzkiaprilia chapter 12 . 4/30
Awesome :D
hope you will continue this story soon :3
ritzkiaprilia chapter 9 . 4/30
Woow, really intense, dark and twist XD
ritzkiaprilia chapter 5 . 4/30
hahaha, everyone speechless XD
ritzkiaprilia chapter 4 . 4/30
Oh my God O.o
Setsu become actually exist?!
tnle chapter 12 . 4/29
Ahhh! This is amazing! You paint the scenes so well and this is literally all that I wished was included with the Heel siblings . Thanks for writing and looking forward to more!
Bookmeister999 chapter 12 . 4/18
I love it and hope you update soon!
twilightserius chapter 12 . 3/25
ugh it seems kyoko's setsuka will get her devirginized before iy is satisfied either that or insane. kyo needs to let all her characters go or she will live in the past forever until one of the m takes over.
malimali chapter 1 . 3/21
Amazing! I can't say how much I love your Story! :)

mali
dancingfingers chapter 12 . 3/17
Reading this... I feel the torture and pleasure Ren going through. Poor Ren... PFFT. Of course I laughed out loud at his torment. HAHAHAHAHHA.
Thank you for giving a great chapter as always; don't worry to post quickly if you have no time (or mood) to begin with as long as you promise not to abandon this fic :)
Xxsturzen into phantasiexX chapter 12 . 3/14
Omg omg omg omg your back omg youre back omg you jusg made my day
A thousand times better!
OLY FUDGE! You're back!
;-; ive missed you and you're story. I thought something bad happened to you and im glad to see that it hasnt. I love this chapter! I dont care how long you take to update as long as you do.

-Loyal Sturzen
Amanthya chapter 12 . 3/12
Phew! *fans self* A bit hot in here after that chapter.

Glad to see an update. I'll never pressure for one, but always happy to a see more!
Romanticly tragic perfection chapter 12 . 3/12
This chapter was worth the wait! Definitely sexy
I love this!
endah chapter 12 . 3/12
please update
PrincessNevermore chapter 12 . 3/11
Hot damn! This is one killer story. I have to say that has me blushing when I read it. Very good work! I can't wait to see what else will happen.
TDANIEL chapter 12 . 3/11
LOVE THE FANFIC,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLEASE UPDATE REALLY SOON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WITH LOTS OF CHAPTERS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TDANIEL