Reviews for The Twist
Unknown Anime Force chapter 6 . 16h
I was sad that the other stories I've read about Cain and Setsu Heel had not a lot of chapters, but I'm glad that your story has 12 chapters. So thank you for that and your story so far is great.
Unknown Anime Force chapter 3 . 7/5
I'm in love with this new Cain Heel and Setsu Heel story. I love those characters.
Merlenyn chapter 12 . 6/22
Oh dear, Cain's in trouble. lol So's Kyoko, what with Setsuka's plotting to make her really face her feelings... I wonder if Lory will manage to set something up? And Yashiro's reaction to the pictures was hilarious... I wonder what Lory's reaction was since he was told to forward any news to him. How long before one of them snaps? XD dun dun DUN! heheheh
Nilamalin chapter 12 . 6/4
*cue massive fangirling* I love this story, the character portrayals really fit without being too much over the top (then again for Cain and Setsu to go over the top there would have to be sex involved and Ren has too many complexes about that no matter how much Setsu want's to do it plus Kyouko would rebel big time!) I hope there will be an update soon, cause like I said the story is awesome!
Beauty's Black7 chapter 12 . 5/27
Omg update now she's wrapped herself around him n refuses to let him go n he confessed she's out of character n he's out of character will he lose himself in her hurry I need more summer break is here I so love this ff soooo where's my updated
black neko hime chapter 12 . 5/25
Thank you for this chapter. Please continue this story. I can accept the wait because your chapters are of such good quality.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 12 . 4/30
Awesome :D
hope you will continue this story soon :3
ritzkiaprilia chapter 9 . 4/30
Woow, really intense, dark and twist XD
ritzkiaprilia chapter 5 . 4/30
hahaha, everyone speechless XD
ritzkiaprilia chapter 4 . 4/30
Oh my God O.o
Setsu become actually exist?!
tnle chapter 12 . 4/29
Ahhh! This is amazing! You paint the scenes so well and this is literally all that I wished was included with the Heel siblings . Thanks for writing and looking forward to more!
Bookmeister999 chapter 12 . 4/18
I love it and hope you update soon!
twilightserius chapter 12 . 3/25
ugh it seems kyoko's setsuka will get her devirginized before iy is satisfied either that or insane. kyo needs to let all her characters go or she will live in the past forever until one of the m takes over.
malimali chapter 1 . 3/21
Amazing! I can't say how much I love your Story! :)

mali
dancingfingers chapter 12 . 3/17
Reading this... I feel the torture and pleasure Ren going through. Poor Ren... PFFT. Of course I laughed out loud at his torment. HAHAHAHAHHA.
Thank you for giving a great chapter as always; don't worry to post quickly if you have no time (or mood) to begin with as long as you promise not to abandon this fic :)