Reviews for Small World
satiricScythe chapter 1 . 6/30
Kor chapter 1 . 3/22
This was so good! I really really really enjoyed it
Elize chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
That was so cute! I hope they find a cure for Seto and I just love them. They're so adorable! We'll that does seem like a good ending point but if you do write a sequel I'm sure it would be as awesome as this one. Maybe even better. xD
mirigotchi chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I love this! It's soooo cute! I would love to read a sequel with Crows point of view too :D
Midoki chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I just...
I want a sequel.
Because this story is just so wonderful.
I love how this strange relationship is still working and...
Just so many feels.
caity chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
YES! write a sequel, write a sequel! Please!
pockybear2323 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Omg. That was the keyutest thing i have ever read. *fangirl squeals*
It was so keyute how Crow would start pacing outside Seto's door! Author-Ssi, there just has to be a sequel! I'm begging you! For the children!
Dragontealth chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Sequel please Sequel please Sequel please Sequel please Sequel please Sequel please.
FragileLynne chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You definitely should make a sequel. :) This is such a cute and lovely story so far and would love for it to continue.
Can'tAGirlGetSomeSleep chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Aww! Please do make a sequel, it would be so cute if Crow would sneak a cat or something like that from the dam past Sai and show Seto
Fragile Memories chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Seto and Crow were so cute in this story! Towards the end when Crow had given Seto that book as my favorite part. Crow and Seto become such good friends it was to cute!
Gearhead Fenton chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
kukumoi chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
you have write another! its just so cute ugh, i wanna know if he ever gets to go with crow!
hamnet chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Hi, and oh my God.

This is so cute and adorable it kills me. ;u;

Please do write a sequel!
BucketsofWater chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
At first I didn't really seem keen, but that was awesome! It really made me feel bad for Seto and the relationships were so cute not to mention this was really well written! If you have time, please do write a sequel :)