Reviews for Small World
caity chapter 1 . 1/6
YES! write a sequel, write a sequel! Please!
pockybear2323 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Omg. That was the keyutest thing i have ever read. *fangirl squeals*
It was so keyute how Crow would start pacing outside Seto's door! Author-Ssi, there just has to be a sequel! I'm begging you! For the children!
Lia Alcona chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Sequel please Sequel please Sequel please Sequel please Sequel please Sequel please.
FragileLynne chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You definitely should make a sequel. :) This is such a cute and lovely story so far and would love for it to continue.
Can'tAGirlGetSomeSleep chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Aww! Please do make a sequel, it would be so cute if Crow would sneak a cat or something like that from the dam past Sai and show Seto
Fragile Memories chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Seto and Crow were so cute in this story! Towards the end when Crow had given Seto that book as my favorite part. Crow and Seto become such good friends it was to cute!
Gearhead Fenton chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
AW OMG IF YOU MADE THIS INTO A MULTI-CHAPTER FIC, I'D READ THE HELL OUT OF IT
kukumoi chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
you have write another! its just so cute ugh, i wanna know if he ever gets to go with crow!
hamnet chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Hi, and oh my God.

This is so cute and adorable it kills me. ;u;

Please do write a sequel!
BucketsofWater chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
At first I didn't really seem keen, but that was awesome! It really made me feel bad for Seto and the relationships were so cute not to mention this was really well written! If you have time, please do write a sequel :)
lau.MaauX.ren chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Its Amazing
PLEASE make a sequel that's CrowxSeto, the pair is so cute I cant get enough
XxDailyDreamxX chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Do it. Do the next story homg. I loved this so much, it was so beautifully written! I cried at the end because it hit me that deeply. It genuinely was beautiful. I don't have any suggestions or corrections for you.

If you feel like it... Drop me a message sometime? I'd love to talk to you about Fragile Dreams! It's sad how few people know about it.

I hope to see more of you and your work soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Definetly write a sequal! This made me squeal ( even though I'm sick ). I would love it if you did. This story was so well writen and thought out. Plus I haven't finished the game, so I live tha there are quality AUs for this couple. Once I sign into my account, I follow thestory and favorite itz,
(Pleas excuse any misspells I am on my nook and terrible at typinv on it.)
FireWater Fox chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
*sobbing because it's just so cute and omg babiiiiiies sob sob*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012