Reviews for Redemption
jbree14 chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I really like this story because there aren't a lot of MauraxTommy stories out there, and then there is this, which is really well written. I hope you update soon because I love seeing the change in pace from the usual.
maryolinealcala chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
It was such an amazing story I loved it.
owl208 chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Please don't tell me that Tommy is gonna hit and run...
CountessCora chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Wow what a great cliffhanger you have created! I am more excited to read more than ever.
owl208 chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Lovely chapter! I really like Tommy & Maura, especially the way you write it!

Good Point:

"Maura happened to be wearing a thin scrap of satin, a negligee. Black, with lace around the scooping, V-neck neckline." Very, Very Nice and Very Beautiful!

Not So Good Point:

At the end of chapter 6, the father calls and wants to meet with Tommy at 10:30AM. There was the whole issue of it being too soon to meet & that lunchtime is better giving Tommy more time to get there. Lunchtime is anywhere from 11-1PM, right?

Then that piece ends with Tommy agreeing to meet the Father at 10:30AM for lunch, yet 10:30AM previously was too soon? I think you might mean 12:30PM for lunch, otherwise what's the point of fussing about meeting at 10:30AM in the first place?
CountessCora chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
This is an excellent story and I cannot wait to see what happens next!
owl208 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Beautiful chapter, Lizzie. This kind of story (trouble between children who are adults and their parents) is hard to write. It's even harder when the subject is marriage. You did a nice job conveying the crushing disappointment Maura feels without turning her hurt into hate, which is a pitfall that traps a lot of writers. I like how Tommy is strong, yet sympathetic and how they are there for each other. I can't wait for the next chapter, which now that this is out of the way, should be happier times.
owl208 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Such a beautiful couple, Maura and Tommy.

You write so very well, that one could easily want the type of relationship they have.

Please keep writing-you have a wonderful talent.
Harley Quinn 904 chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
I like this. It's a good story, well written, and lots of detail.
Tess d'Urberville chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I freaking love Maura&Tommy ! ahhh... SO cute... :)