Reviews for Running Away
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Zzy
good job! truly awesome backstory
iLoveInvaderZim31 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Just to let you know, Chapter 7 & Chapter 6 has the same text.
iLoveInvaderZim31 chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Jem is amazing. how does she cope with all the hate others put towards her every day? If i was in her shoes those last 3 chapters i'd snap already and plotting how ot get back at everyone that ill-treated me.

Great writing. I really like this story, looking forward to the next chapter.
invader rainbowdash chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
Wow I really do love this story. I'm glad I found it. Keep up the good work! :):);):):):):):):):)
vaxilleome chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
yo i think your pretty messd up and i personely do not like this story but i will give you credit for trying so ya.
snapplejax21 chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
I have recently fallen back into my obsession with JTHM and reading your stories just make things so much better. Not to sound like a kiss ass but i love your stuff and after reading all your fics i ship Jem and Johnny pretty hard. Thanks for this and i hope you continue :7.
Sincerely, Snapple
Michael R chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
"Johnny laughed relieved his only friend was knocked into a coma" johnny's sense of humor is just different that's all xD
invader rainbowdash chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
wow I was waiting for this chapter so thnx for writing it btw I hate the word WACKY argh I don't even like typing it anyway bring on the next chapter
The Girl Who Questions Sleep chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Oh, how I've missed your stories! I'm so glad your back :)

Great chapter! Ends with a lovlely little cliff hanger. Now we must wait and see what happens to that little bitch, Julie.
Froyo3 chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
I like that he's not crazy yet cause like u said this is before, your story makes sense and is really good :-)
Flameear chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Weird double post the same :p anyway love where your going keep it up.
inquiete chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Man, I hate Nny's dad, not surprising. And I can see where Johnny got his love for sawing off cheerleaders' legs from. :)
inquiete chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Ugh that's terrible. The inter time I was begging Johnny to slit their ungrateful throats. Sorry you had to hear that bullshit.
inquiete chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Stupid Julie doesn't she know that Nny hates bodily fluids? And JOHNNY C HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU DON'T LIKE CHERRY BRAIN FREEZIE! That's just wrong! Did he hit his head?
inquiete chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Ow, that had to hurt. You know your starting to remind me of Wobbly Headed Bob.