Reviews for Etienne St Clair and his amazing Hair
I loved this so much! 3 you wrote his point of view amazingly and I liked how you did a different scene from his point of view instead of the usual "first time they meet" scene that most people write.
noellexjones chapter 2 . 1/27
this was so lovely I want to read so much more of it! you have a great understanding of the characters along with amazing writing that makes this so perfect! I'm with you on wanting more from Ana/Etienne so I'm glad you're dishing it out.
amyh52 chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
I love the refernce to the soda bubbls . Really makes it pop.
amyh52 chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
I wonder what Etienne was saying to Josh on the steps when Josh got that weird look on his face as he stared at Etienne and then Anna whipped around to see Etienne looking very innocent. This happened the day she returned after Christmas break.
amyh52 chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
i love to read what Etienne is thinking. In the book there is very little reference to his thoughts. Mostly there is reverence to his physical reactions and actions. Thanks for filling in some blanks. Keep writing. I love it!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I love this in depth peak into their third night
Mai chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Oh my God, this amazing.
By far this is my favorite chapter.
I think you worked really well with the characters as if I was reading one of the pages of the book.
I would totally love to read more of this world that Stephanie Perkins world.
Have you read Isla and the happily ever after?
Theres is a huge surprise in there. Read it!
I would like to read a post-chapter about that...
If you know what I mean. (:
So...thank you becasue I couldnt stop thinking about them
and I wanted to read more, and of course Etiennes POV its amazing. Great job!
JustDon'tFlickrrr chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
You've wonderfully captured the essence of this book. It's brilliant!
YamiBlueberry-chan chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Teehee, that was sooooo sweet! I read every chapter from start to finish and you just made my entire day. No, my entire week! You made me love Etienne St. Clair *swoons* even more. I never even knew that was possible!
Gissbella De Salvatore chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
JazzSquare24 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter! I was really impressed with your knowledge of all the Parisian landmarks.
Ella chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Maria chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Please update!
Celzstial chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
S chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Hey! I love this! Please please please please please write more! I am totally obsessed worth the books and this is the icing on the cake! PLEASE? Thanks xD