Reviews for Don't Leave Me
lyricboss chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
*tear,tear* that was really beautiful!
lyricboss chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I love this!
BartWLewis chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Cool story it was to see Bruce beg in the beginning. But then you read what he did to ensure Circe would leave them alone forever it was sad to read.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
thank you so much, I love this couple.
Pobre chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
How could you Bruce D:
CaptainBeer chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
More please! :D
mbembet chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
i really enjoyed this fic i hope you'll update soon
mbembet chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
interesting start
Dragongirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Not bad at all, your story was really good. But I had a few problems with it. First of all like already pointed out, why is Bruce mad at Diana? The story Never touches on that aspect. But that is not my main concern, the biggest problem I have is the narrative. In a lot of passages it merely tells us what Diana and other people are doing e.g. Diana went into the bathroom...than she turned on the shower...than she did this and that or Clark is together with Louis...Ollie and Dinah are in the kitchen. Additionally a lot of your sentences start with he or she. The writing just does not feel very fluid, and at times passages or just descriptions of people's actions seem very boring.
I do however really like the beginning and various parts in the second chapter were Diana reflects on her emotions and her relationship with Bruce. Also the idea with the picture and the subtelty of the second chapter were very well handled. Just maybe try to Be more descriptive in other parts of your story.
Please do not get me wrong, you are a very good writer and I am also normally not this nitpicky. It is only because your intro says you want to be a professional author, but for this you really have to do a lot better. It is just I have read stories from People were I just thought wow.
Your story is good, and I really enjoyed reading it...but I was not blown away. Stil it is a good story, just keep up the work and keep writing.
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Just loved
leno chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
that was great write more!
Jazz379705 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Why was she leaving in the first place? Needs further development; it was a bit anti-climatic.
pinkypinkypinky chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
This was good :) it was nice & short but what exactly did Bruce do? That made Diana want to leave & heartbroken?