Reviews for Black Cat, Blue Elf
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Nice
Malek chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I take my hat off to you. I love this pairing and this fic was AWESOME!
JesusLover13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This review is bound to be a long one, considering I've been looking for time to write it and now that I have some... well, let's just hope you have the patience to read such a lengthy review. xD (Also, I'm trying to save you a bit of time - and emails - so this may talk a little bit about all of your fanfictions, not just the one I'm reviewing on.)

Anyway! I started reading your stories when I was searching for some good fics for my sister and I to read. And it's official, I'm in love with all of your stories that I've read so far. I've read... fourteen, I think. And they're all wonderful. :) In fact, reading one of your Wolverine and the X-Men stories made me actually watch that show, which is awesome, because what an amazing cartoon I would have missed out on otherwise! :D

I couldn't decide whether to be angry or incredibly thankful that you converted me into a Kurtty fan. xP My sister was trying to push me in that direction already, but all of your Kurtty fanfictions kind of made it a permanent thing. And now leaving a review on your story is a full-fledged Kurtty fan. I thank you. xD

You've obviously got a ton of writing talent, which is amazing. And you put so much emotion in to what you write. It's just... wow. So many writers nowadays don't allow their readers to feel what's going on in the story, but you do. And not only does it make the characters seem more real, but it also makes the writing a whole lot more fun to read. And each story has a different way of showing the emotion, the action, and the plot. You make the characters so easy to relate to. I honestly don't know many writers (not even famous ones) who can do that.

Kurt's feelings in "Haunted" made me realize that he and I have quite a few of the same things going on in our lives, even though it's, obviously, not exactly the same. But it did make me think, and just by your writing, I felt like I was in the story, watching everything happen - which is literally so freaking awesome.

You also seem to have a very good balance between action, suspense, and cute, adorable stuff in your stories. Especially this one. Even though no fights broke out or anything, I was still on the edge of my seat throughout the whole thing. You're the best writer for X-Men that I've ever seen. Really, your stories just get better and better. _

I'm seriously in love with Kurt as it is, so as you can imagine, your fics made me love him 13,000 times more than I already did. And THAT'S saying something.

(Trying to tell you how much I loved fourteen different stories is hard to do in one review, but I'm trying my best. So, sorry if it sounds kind of like I keep repeating myself. I'm trying to remember what I liked most about each story. xD)

Oh! I really, really, really loved "I Believe." That was the cutest, sweetest thing EVER! :D And "Curiosity Killed the YouKnowWhat" actually made me wonder what my older brother does when I'm not looking. XD

Today I finished reading "Before the Blast" as well. And. I. Loved. It. So much. It takes some serious skill to get into the heads of the characters who have just witnessed their home explode, and they lost six of their friends (more than that if you count those who left). I just can't even begin to explain how amazing it was. These stories never cease to amaze me - and we're talking about a girl who has read A LOT of fanfictions.

I keep going through the stories and trying to decide which to fangirl about next, but it's so hard. xD I just want to giggle at how cute all the KittyxKurt ones are (did I really just say that? o_O)! :D

Well, I'd say you have another huge fan of your stories. _ I'll be reading some more of the ones I haven't read, but I do hope to see some new stories from you in the future! Seriously, keep up the AMAZING work and keep being awesome! Thanks for writing such great stuff! _

-JesusLover13, who is quite obviously going to fangirl about these stories for a while. :)
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
*happy sigh* This tugged at the heartstrings. It's too bad they didn't end up together.
doglover500 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I want more chapters on this story right now cuz I LOVE IT!
llkjljjnkjioiml chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
AWESOMENESS!
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
;; This is just awesome! I really wish this happened! Kurtty will always be one of my favorite couples ever.
lulu9994 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This would make a great series. Please give it a thought.
JustDanny chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Love it!
SmilesofChaos chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is such an awesome story...please continue it! I love krutty soooo much!
Sidney is beast chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This might just be one my fav stories that you have written!
Theatreismyhome chapter 1 . 1/18/2012