Reviews for NarutoBleachMon Tensei
very good
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
Wait, nix that.
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Ash was talking to Sakura, not Suì-Fēng.
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Impressive ending!
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
It's coming to an end, it seems...

Sakura, seriously... Stop comparing Ash with Sasuke. He's not Sasuke. I hope she doesn't go with him. It's the least thing I could stand for, but knowing you, she's going with Ash no matter what.

I wonder what Rukia feels about this.
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Wait a moment!

What ever happened to the "Glove of Arceus"?

Will Ichigo or Ash bring it home?

Anyway, I want to know somethings:

If you were to make a fan fiction story, where Jessie is revealed to be the common half-sister of Ash and Jessiebelle, with Ash's father having a relationship with Jessie's mother Musashi, while Musashi also had a relationship with Jessiebelle's father, making his wife Jessiebelle's step-mother, then which kind of series would you have wanted to make it a crossover with?
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
I guess we'll find out if Tsunade will grant Sakura's wish. :)
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
Poor Rukia. She's so jealous.

A forced marriage between Ash and Orihime? What is Aizen's plan anyway?
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
I wonder if Ichigo is going to pierce his Tensa Zangetsu through Naruto's chest, causing Naruto to become able to develop Reiatsu, as well as to use Reiryoku.

He doesn't need to become a Soul Reaper, unless you think so; just having Naruto get his body experience internal exposure to Reiatsu, by getting stabbed by Ichigo's Zanpakutou, while Ichigo channels portions of his Reiatsu into Naruto's body, which influence should allow him to boost the Reiki side of his Chakra resources, which could maybe rival the Youki of Kyuubi.
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
I guess we'll find the answer out in the next chapter.
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Unless Ichigo at least get some training in developing Chakra, I don't think there's much for him to do.

Also, someone should tell Sakura to put on an undershirt, beneath her dress.
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Things sure know how to get to bad to worst, at least the bright side is that Ash and Sakura are okay, but now Orihime is in danger.
Hope chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Why would Aizen work with Cyrus? He could easily killed him, you know...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Who's she?
Misaki Ayuzawa 012 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
This won't end so well.

Ash needs to do something before Aizen get his dirty hands on him.

Are you going to update your Pokemon/Resident Evil next? Or are you planning on putting up a new story?