Reviews for Ghost Hunt Resurrection
Chelsealovesreading101 chapter 7 . 10/5/2017
plz update
ShadowSheki chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
THIS CHAPTER IS SO~ SAD BUT I'M STILL WAITING IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS~ PLEASE~COME BACK~
HarukaSaito23 chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
please continue!
JingleBelleRock chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Please update again! I LOVE THIS STORY! This is one of my favorite Ghost Hunt fanfics! I want to know what happens next! PLEASE!
SiofraPrince chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Omg, THIS IS AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Ah, Oliver, you're so obvious
summerbirdy chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
This is wonderfully written. I wish you could write this to end.
seshomaru94 chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
OMG this story is so Sugoii I can't believe it Naru and Mai are gonna be working together again XD old habbits die hard so i bet she's gonna call him Naru even if the other people don't understand them, oh did the Profesor asked Mai or Naru how they meet cause from the looked on his face when Mai said Naru i bet he didn't know who gave his son the nickname XD
Gryffindor Rat chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Ok, I know you said the story is on hiatus, and I respect that you don't force yourself to write it and then produce something half-assed, but it's so cool I just had to review. I love the way you wrote this and how you described everyone. It's an amazing idea and I hope you continue it someday. Have you ever thought of maybe putting it up for adoption? Of course, that's only if ur sure you're not going to continue it, and usually a last minute choice, since a fic is always better if it was written by the original author, but it's a thought. Anyway, I'll wait to see where this is going with naru and mai, even if you lost your motivation:)
AliceInUnderland3465 chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
I hope you find you inspiration for this story again you are a very good writer. Best of luck.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
please come with a new chapter soon
Thorin No-Can-Shield chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
omg this is AWESOME :O please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
wont you put a new chapter in soon i love this fanfiction
Hoewee chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
H8 u 5 ever ;_; more please? Pleeaaaasssseeeeee? Like hgrghfhgdgbybdfhg, plox?
reveriethinker13 chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
please update soon this is one of my favorite stories and i often come back to re-read the chapters because i enjoy it so much. i love that you expanded Mai's personality into a full adult that is powerful, grown up, and totally kick butt instead of the damsal in distress all the time.
scarlette11011 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
love it! please complete this! looking forward to your next update!