Reviews for The unfortunate case of young Remus Lupin
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Such a cute ending. I love it!
Messrs-moony-padfoot-prongs chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow this was amazing. I love the way you portrayed Remus and I love how you made the helears (i my opinion) seem quite sinister especially when using the Cruciatus curse on him, like they where more interested in the monster than helping Remus. Also Greyback was terrifying. Well done and thank you.
brittanythestoryteller chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is absolutely incredible. You've captured Remus so well, and his mother and father's reactions to his 'condition' are very believable. I felt so bad for poor Remus when his school expelled him and he started to realize his life wasn't going to be the same anymore. Greyback was terrifying, as well. Healer Wormwood has some nerve inviting all those people to watch Remus's transformation; I would've been just as angry as Remus. This is really well done, I enjoyed every word of it!
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Cool chapter, I like how Remus' parents are trying to help but also sort of failing at it. It's a situation where you're not quite sure what to do though I do agree with Remus that a little privacy isn't too much to ask.