Reviews for Sweet Temptations
dreamy mocha chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
Omg. Omg. So I know you finished this story like 12 years ago, but it's beautiful. At first, I thought that it was going to mostly be like a hooking up story, but as I read on, it just gave me a fuzzy feeling and I LOVED your plot. I love how you just transformed hermione from bad to good again, and even though I'm more of a dramione person, this story made me love Ginny and Draco. Please continue to write.
Dreamy Mocha
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
badgal21 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Whoremione! Datz a classic :D dis is 2 gud n I bet itz gonna gt even better ;);)

̊ː̖̤̣́̈̇в̍̍̍̍̊α̍̍̊d̶̲̥̅̊gal21ˡᶤᶬᶤᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ̤̣̈̇ː̖̥́
Mary chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Why the fuck didn't Draco even apologize to Ginny? He's just givin up and assuming things, being a coward and then he wants her to take him back? Sorry, but if a guy had done that to me, cheated on me just because I'm PMSing and he can't have sex or something, saying this hurtful things about me, I wouldn't have taken him back, I wouldn't even look at him with my arse, because I'll never be sure if he's not going to do it again.

And he's defiantly not worthy of me.
CyraAideen chapter 17 . 8/11/2010
Yayyy! the whole golden trio is happy! But, just a question. Why did you do Harry and Hermione's wedding instead of Draco and Ginny's?
yasy chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
hi btw dnt listen to tht reviewer its perfect. ahahah rly its just how i like it when she doesnt forgive the guy like rite away just when he smiles at her i hate when people

do tht im just like um no stay mad for awhile longer lol luv the story
yasy chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
no wht bout ginny?
InuOniShi chapter 17 . 6/16/2009
This is a very interesting story. Normally not my type of thing, but it was good nevertheless. The whole hermione and Draco thing, wasn't my cup of tea so to speak, but it DID set up a good story line! So it was all worth it! lol. You are still an amazing writer!
Tisha Yoon chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
Well now I know that this isn't going to end up as a Draco and Hermione fic. I'm glad about that. The plot's great, and I liked it because it's unique and all. I was just bothered by how quick your characters change their minds, like Harry. He was in love with Gin one sec then he's in love with Hermione. But I guess it's your story and I don't have a say in that. Anyway, as I have said, the plot is interesting. Where'd you get it? And the story is totally hilarious.
Tisha Yoon chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Oh. I was lurking around, checking for stories until I saw this one. I've seen this one a long time ago but I thought it was a Draco and Hermione fic and I hated those kinds so I didn't check out the story further. But I finally got intrigued enough today and so here I am reviewing. The beginning's pretty good, you had me hating Hermione right on the spot. Now I'm off to read the whole thing. I wonder what'll happen. Needless to say, I will be back again. To review...
toni chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
(A/N VERY nice mental image isn’t it? Not to mention Draco… OHH a double deal… hot! Hehe Okay I’ll shut up now.)

Heh too cute!
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Loved these lines.. Hailrous!

“Fuck off Malfoy.” She snapped.

“No that’s your job.” He said back. And the sad part was, that he was totally serious.
Little T-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
HAHA it's joyce-i'm on my old account and i saw you on my favorite authors list. looks like you're back! i never finished your sweet temptations fanfic but i'm back in my hp craze so i'm gonna finish it! hahaha i dont know why this strikes me as amusingg kay bye
miss devil's kiss chapter 17 . 1/26/2008
oh, this is so great! no really you should do more fics like that.
cranberry148 chapter 17 . 12/29/2007