Reviews for Precious Fetish
bxk-freakazoid chapter 1 . 7/24
What a brilliant piece of fiction! I love the way youve taken a positive spin on dracos life aftr the war! Nd harrys all hunky and sexy!
thank you for writing this very sweet and saucy number.
Keep writing!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 2/15
Gaaah this was hilarious, sweet, hot & beautiful. Thanks! chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I love this story.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Dude, I love you so much for making this fanfic. I mean it. I really do. I love it too much. I won't lie. I was hesitant about reading it, because, the whole stealing underwear thing seemed too gross to me. Nevertheless I enjoyed it. I really did. It was good. More than good actually. It was amazing
MoreThanTrouble chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This is sooooo lovely. xD I keep laughing all the way to the end. Good job! :D thanks for the story!
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Loved this Draco POV story. Sweet and sexy. Thank you.
Amazing chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
That was seriously one of the BEST oneshots that I have ever read and I've read a lot! Wow the way you portrayed Draco and his POV was so raw, full of emotion, real and just simply amazing. I loved reading this so much. Thank you so much for sharing and I hope you never stop writing!
Dusk chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Beautiful, creepy, and sweet, three of my favorites
Great story!
tristificaltris chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This may be the best thing ever.
Talizora chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Hahaha! That was great!
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
So. Much. Love.

Megany123 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh, I LOVED this. So beatifully written. And such a sweet ending. Can't wait to read more from you!
Yamililly chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
It was lovely funny and sweet. They both were cute. I love it. :D
draggy2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh man! Was that ever enjoyable. I especially enjoyed Draco's last words!
Yumi Watase chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I...really liked it. Lol. I thought it was really cute, the fetish, and in a way, rather realistic. Excellent job, it was the perfect little fluff piece for my mood. Thanks.