Reviews for Minimum Damage
Hearts8999 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Oh my god. Akihiko is so adorable as a child! I have younger siblings that I take care of and love very deeply. Children are a soft spot for me, (Even though I suppose some could consider me a child as well, being a teenager) so when I read this I wish for nothing more than to dive into this story and hold the young boy and tell him that he is indeed an important existance. *Sigh*

Once again, lovely writing. :)
puppyfacetwo chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
I'm finding it harder to come across such enjoyable reads lately, so seeing you still kicking and producing such great stuff really makes the lack of other material more bearable. This was lovely to read, and just what I needed, I enjoyed it immensely.
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Ah, I'm so happy you updated!

This was rather nice (short and sweet). I love how you've written Akihiko and Suzuki-san's first meeting. Can you call it love at first sight? Fuyuhiko's still an asshole, though.
Alcuzey chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Damn you are a good writer! How long does it take you to write these? I adore your grasp of language. Perfect work as always
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
really liked it but when are u going to continue with the uke flu?
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
That hurt, poor Akihiko. I wonder how Misaki would react if he knew about this
FangLovesMeMost chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Poor Akihiko... :( it's so sad that he has to deal with all of this.
Your writing is lovely, and I think of all of it as part of the real series. Everything just fits so perfectly. Thank you for writing! :)
FangLovesMeMost chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Wow! This was really good. I love how you tied a lot of the future into this :) amazing! Totally favoriting!
freakylemurcat chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
That ending felt like a knife through my chest. Amazingly done.

I look forward to whatever comes next.
puppyfacetwo chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
I can't believe Akihiko survived so much of his life living like that. And with such stoicism for a six year old, it amazes me. He's been trapped for so long that, looking at his life as an adult, it's no wonder he strives for normalcy.
I'm so happy to hear from you, even if it's in the form of a story, it's just fantastic knowing you're still out there. :3
barettachante chapter 4 . 3/30/2014 heart breaks for this kid...
Great way to intertwine the story of the fox and Akihiko's own fucked up life!
As usual, you don't disappoint!

Glad to see you again!
Hugs and Kisses-BC
Alcuzey chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
You are back! I have been meaning to answer your message you sent to me but always forget to! Bad me! Hope all goes well in your life and relationship :) I have missed you
Tentai.t chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Poor akichan. I just want to pull him close and love him. :)
x chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
I’m very impressed with the changes.

Such a huge twist to change mom’s name into “Aiko”. A child of love who writes romance with no knowledge of love. Very ironic and clever.

It’s also funny in a not-so-funny way, the childish reference “Koko”. As I understand, the ending “-ko” in many girl names originates from the kanji “kodomo” which means “child/children”. I like how you used the occasions in which such a rare occurrence occurs.

Brilliant mind you have there, Dear Don’t Preach.

I'll look forward to the egoists' turn.

AshleyTangerine chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
I cannot even begin to tell you how much this one has affected me.
Aiko Usami's character gave me shivers down my spine. This is pure, unadulterated genius. And Akihiko, little Akihiko...gods, all I could think about this was a terrible combination of The Secret Garden and something far, far worse. No wonder Akihiko is so messed up, if his story is anything like this. Aiko's 'fuck-books' actually gave me the chills and I kept drawing parallels to Akihiko's BL novels. He didn't write them for anything except a ironic sense of humor, it seems. At least until Misaki came along, and even then he mentions that he doesn't think of Misaki doing all those. Raised the way he was, I can't even imagine how the boy didn't have to go through therapy.
/"Is the vertigo she feels from the height she's suspended over or is it love?" Akihiko adds this but his tone does not indicate the sarcastic humor he intends.
This is fortunate, as after a rather keen evaluative stare, Aiko leans back in her chair.
"Well, I'll be fucked… That's perfect! Those sad cows will eat that up in second, right along with their supermarket éclairs."/
What...I can't even...THIS. This is that technique isn't it? Where humor only adds to the subtle tragedy that is his childhood?
And the way you showed six-year old Akihiko's mentality? The prodigy along with the kid who loved eggs? Just. You are killing me here, I tell you. Killing me. And you ask why this is my canon.
Keep writing, do. :'))) *waves supporter flag*

P.S. Have you thought about getting a tumblr? Because I know that this fic (along with all the others would get so many reblogs that you'd lose count *loves*)